063

The Date
Part II

Elena and Katsuki walked hand in hand towards the so called amazing restaurant. The movie wasn't scary, but they managed to do something fun with the time they had left. They spoke about different things, such as life in general, and how Elena felt, if her nightmares had begun to lessen, or if they got worse. But now, they could see the restaurant in sight as they walked.

"I just realized, we're acting like a newly wedded couple..." Elena laughed as they walked towards the doors. Katsuki rolled his eyes before he nodded. "I guess. But doing these things aren't just because your my girlfriend. It's because I want you to feel better." He said as they walked into the restaurant.

Elena smiled brightly as the woman in the front spoke. "Hello! Do you have a reservation?" She asked nicely. Katsuki nodded. "Okay, state your name and I can find it here." The woman said. Katsuki sighed and spoke. "Katsuki Bakugo." He said and rolled his eyes, as if the woman didn't know of him due to the festival. "Of course. Right this way." The woman said leading them towards one of the dislocated tables. They were led to a bamboo door in which opened only a second later, revealing a well lighted room with candles in as it had a small window that led out to the night sky.

"Here you are, Sir. You may look through the menu and call for me when you are ready to order." She female said as Elena and Katsuki sat down. Katsuki only nodded before he handed the menu to Elena. The doors closed as Elena raised an eyebrow.

"This restaurant has a dislocated bar/dining area that looks like a normal small street restaurant. This is the fancy part of it. I reserved it because I don't want some fans of the Festival to disturb us. Otherwise I would just have us sit there." Katsuki explained, looking through the menu before he put it down.

Elena nodded and smiled. "I'm having spicy ramen. It's fucking amazing here, actually." Katsuki said honestly as he looked at Elena's curious eyes. "I guess I'll have the same. Then I'll just have a simple coke along with it." Elena said and put the menu down.

Katsuki nodded and pushed a button that called the waitress. "Yes?" Her voice was heard within only a few seconds. "We want to order." He said, obviously slightly afraid to speak in public places. Elena smiled at him and grabbed his hand from under the table and squeezed it reassuringly.

"Uh...we'll have two spicy chicken ramens. And two cokes." Katsuki said. "Uh, may we also get two Onigiri?" Katsuki continued, looking at the woman.

The woman wrote everything down and smiled. "We'll be right with you! The drinks will come shortly!" The woman said and smiled brightly, remaining professional and heartwarming. Elena smiled gently back as the woman closed the doors and walked away.

"What does these Spicy Ramen's of yours consist?" Elena asked, leaning her chin on her hand. "Uh, well spicy noodles, Katsu, half an egg, seaweed, mushroom and some salad I think. I'm not quite sure. You just have to fucking eat it and depend on your boyfriend." Katsuki said, shrugging. Elena chuckled and nodded.

"Sorry for the shitty movie. I think they dropped the last director and changed. That's probably why it was shit." Katsuki said, frowning as the thought. "But we still had fun, didn't we?" Elena asked, smiling at him heart-warmingly. "Yeah, we did." Katsuki said, as a small smirk was visible. "And the popcorn was delicious as well as the chips. Those were the best part." Elena joked. Katsuki gasped and put a hand on his chest.

"The movie wasn't for the fucking chips! Didn't you like spending time with me?" Katsuki asked sarcastically as he closed his eyes and fake-wiped a tear off his cheek. Elena laughed and nodded.

"You were definitely the best part."

______________

As the food came, Elena cooed at the sight of the tasty ramen, and Onigiri that entered the room. "Looks pretty good, huh? Just wait till you taste it!" The waitress said, smiling kindly at Elena. Elena put her hands together before she began eating. The waitress stood by the door, waiting for her reaction as Katsuki ate with her. Elena's eyes widened before she rolled them upon feeling the spicy flavors, the egg, and the amazingly cooked ramen melt in her mouth.

"It's amazing! Damn!" Elena said before she began eating more. The waitress chuckled before she bowed and left the room. "Pretty good, huh?" Katsuki asked, smiling at her. Elena was eating as if she hadn't eaten for weeks. "Take it easy, Elena. Don't want you to choke or anything." Katsuki joked as he slurped the noodles.

Elena nodded slowly before she slurped some noodles. "I'm so glad you took me here, this is amazing!

(A/N: May I say, that me, myself and I have not eaten ramen for weeks. WEEKS I SAY. AND ITS KILLING ME TO WRITE THIS!)

"I'm glad you liked it. Otherwise I'd have to force feed you." Katsuki said, waving his spoon in the air. Elena laughed and drank some coke. "I'd be surprised if someone didn't like this. I'm gonna give credits to the chef." Elena said, completely obsessed with the food. Kat laughed and took a bite of an Onigiri.

As a comfortable silence fell over the room, they ate in peace, loving the food from the bottom of their hearts.

"I'm definitely showing Shinso this place. Hey! Can't we take the friend group here someday?" Elena asked, smiling vividly at Katsuki. "Sure. But this is our little spot. I want it to remain that. Even if we don't go on dates, just to eat, I wanna go here alone with you sometimes." Katsuki said, feeling slightly proud that he was able to say such thing.

"Have you realized how much both of us changed?" Elena asked, slurping her noodles. "Not really." Katsuki said and looked at her. "Well, at the entrance exam, you started our journey with tripping me when I was late. Then your ass annoyed me that whole day. But eventually as the year started, we began annoying each-other more. And the more we hung out, the more we began liking each-other. And now, you're my favorite train." Elena said, smiling honestly.

Katsuki nodded, remembering the different events. "I remember. You were fucking annoying too. But you were strong as hell, and I decided that either I'd have to beat you, or befriend you. So I befriended you." Katsuki said, shrugging before he smirked at the thought.

"I'm glad you did, you cranky dog." Elena said, drinking up the last amount of soup in the bowl. "I remember that time you called me a dog in the bus to the USJ. You were fucking hot in that moment." Katsuki said, drinking up the soup left in his bowl, aswell.

Elena blushed. "I remember that. You were being a bitch and I had to teach you a lesson!" Elena said, her face red at his comment on it.

"I wasn't being a bitch! I stated facts." Katsuki said, crossing his arms and pouting. Elena put her tongue out at him before she took an Onigiri and ate it.

"You were tho~" She cooed and ate her Onigiri. Katsuki only glared at her before he ate the Onigiri.

"Oh and remember that time at camp? When I pulled you onto my lap? You were speechless. I literally tried my best not to laugh at you." Katsuki said, laughing.

"Katsuki!"

_________________________
Words; 1342

Incase you all want me to name the chapters, I'll ofc fix that. SO JUST BE PATIENT.

Also, I'm finally done with the fifth chapter, so I can chill for a little and just preview them before I post them tonight. SO!

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED SOME FLUFF AND MOMENTS WITH A LOT OF PEOPLE.

CIAO <3