Todoroki x Fem Dom

This is an older story but I figured I'd rewrite it also since I have posted a story in months, I'm still taking requests as I've written so much in the past it's hard to not really overlap

Again *Clears throat* EVERYTHING IS OF AGE AND CONSENTUAL UNLESS SPECIFIED IF I SEE ANY COMMENTS SAYING OTHERWISE THEY WILL BE DELETED

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Todoroki POV

Sighing I stared at the box on the table, the feeling of fear spreading through me. I've never been open about certain things I enjoy, most of the time we have sex it's pretty vanilla.

Lately I've been wanting to try new things, the only thing keeping me from asking is her reaction. I've spent late nights thinking of what she would think. Her face would show disgust and ended with her walking out of my life.

But it's time, she's my wife there's no reason I should be afraid of telling her anything. I sat waiting for her to get home, taking the chance I decided to just go for it and go all out.

Slipping on the tight black shorts feeling it push my plug in deeper, groaning at the pleasurable sensation. Hearing her car door close I sat in the floor on my knees, once the front door opened I waited.

Bags loaded on her arms from work, she set them down before taking off her coat and finally noticing. Her eyes widened, mouth open a surprised look adorned her beautiful face.

"Whats all this Sho?" She leaned down, I gulped. Mouth opening and closing my words caught in my throat. I looked away, her hand skimming my cheeks and gripling forcing me to look at her fully.

"Whats this Sho? She repeated herself. I bucked up, noticing she smirked. "I see... but that's not good enough" taking a deep breath I spoke slowly "I- I need you" my voice was nothing like she's used to hearing. My usual tone gone and replaced with one that was soft and begging.

Following my eyes she glanced at the table, the pretty blue box was waiting to be opened. Sliding over she opened it, my breath hitched. Swallowing the lump in my throat I moved as she wanted me to, her hand curling around my arm pulling me up.

Hot lips touched mine, it was addicting. Whining I pulled her closer wanting to feel her touch, fingers threaded through my hair pulling and tugging. She pulled away completely, standing motioned for me to stand.

Doing as she instructed she smirked "take off my clothes" making quick work I took off her shirt and the rest following. I through them somewhere behind me, scanning her gorgeous body my cock began to harden more.

I watched as she took the strap from the box and strapped it to her "be a good boy now and suck me"

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

It's an actual story I know shocking 😂😂 but it sucks I know it does and I'm trying but I have NO motivation at all