Stains Pt. 2

Summary: Picking up right where we left off since so many of you wanted a part two.
Word count: 1.1k

You sit on Bucky's bed as he goes through his drawer and picks out one of his shirts for you to wear. He walks over to you with a smile on his face and helps you take your shirt off. "C'mon doll, arms up for me," he says and you put your arms up so he can slide his shirt over you.

When you look down at the shirt, you see that it's his red henley. He rolls the sleeves up so they're at your elbows. "I'll go find us something to eat. I'll be right back," he says and leaves the room.

You unroll the sleeves so they go past your hands and curl up against his headboard. Bringing his blanket up to cover your body, you sigh softly and try not to think about what happened on your date.

"Hey buck," Steve says once Bucky walks into the kitchen. Bucky waves at him as he opens the fridge and pulls out some of the leftover pasta he made last night.

"Hey, can I have some?" Steve asks and Bucky looks at him as he puts it in the microwave. "You can have a little bit, but not a lot."

"Why?"

"Because it's for y/n," Bucky says and Steve's face lights up. "Oh, I see. Wait, didn't she have a date tonight?" He asks and Bucky nods.

"Yea, but the guys a jerk so she left early," he says not telling him about the spilled coffee incident incase you don't want anyone to know. "He doesn't deserve her," he adds.

"No he doesn't, but you do," Steve says with a mischievous grin and Bucky shakes his head. "No I don't," he says softly.

Steve stands next to him and pats his shoulder. "You care about her so much Bucky. I mean, you literally watched her try on different outfits and said your opinion on them, and even though you were hurt that she was going on a date with another man, you did it. You may think that you don't deserve her, but I think you do. I think you're the only man worthy of having her."

The microwave stops and Bucky opens it, taking the pasta out. He grabs two forks and lets Steve have a few bites before heading back to his room. He sees you standing in front of his bathroom sink, trying to wipe your makeup off in the mirror. Setting down the pasta, he walks over to you and takes the wipe from you.

You reach for it, but he holds it away from you and turns your head to face him. He gently holds your chin with his metal hand and wipes your face with his right. You stand still and let him wipe your makeup away.

Once he's all done, he press a kiss to the tip of your nose before resting his forehead against yours. "There, all better," he whispers and you nod as you wrap your arms around his waist and lay your head on his chest.

He holds you close to him and kisses the top of your head. "I brought you food," he says and you pull away from him. "Where is it?" You ask excitedly. He chuckles as he grabs your hand and leads you towards his bed.

You sit down and he brings the container with pasta in it. He hands you the fork that Steve didn't use and you start to eat it. "Holy shit this is good," you whisper as you close your eyes and Bucky chuckles lightly.

He leans in towards you and kisses your cheek. "People think you're mean and scary," you whisper and he looks at you confused.

"When they see you, they're first thought is, ahh mean and scary," you say and he chuckles softly at your impersonation. "But you're really a big softy."

"I'm a big softy?"

"Yea. I mean, you're taking care of me. You watched me try on different outfits. You brought me food and wiped the makeup off of my face. You're taking care of me. I think that means you have a soft spot for me, and that means you're a big soft cinnamon roll," you smile and take another bite of pasta.

"Yea, or maybe it just means I'm in love with you," he says and watches as you drop your fork and look at him with pasta in your mouth.

"Huh?" You ask and quickly swallow your food, feeling embarrassed. Bucky scoots closer to you and looks deep in your eyes. "I'm in love with you," he softly says.

"You are?" You're voice barley comes out and he chuckles softly. The skin around his eyes scrunches up as he looks at you with a heart stoping smile. "Yea, I am. How could I not fall in love with you? You're everything I've ever wanted."

"And what have you wanted?" You ask and he holds the sides of your face with his hands. "You," is all he says, but it's enough to make your heart stop beating, and your breathing to cease to exist.

"All I want is you, y/n. Please, can I have you?" He pleads with desperation in his eyes. You place your hands on his wrist and wrap your fingers around them as you nod you head hesitantly.

Bucky let's out a sigh of relief as he leans in towards you. His nose breathes against yours and you inhale deeply and let out a shaky breath. "Can I miss you now?" He asks. Your heart beats heavy in your chest, of course he asks for consent. He's a gentleman and a big softly.

You nod and he shakes his head. "No I need to hear you say it. I need you to use your words for me," he says and you feel your whole body melt in his hands.

"Kiss me," you softly say and he does. Every part of your body tingles as his lips brush against yours. His hands hold your face firmly in his grasp as his lips move against yours. His tongue brushes against your bottom lip and you open your mouth to allow it in.

You stick your tongue in his mouth and he sucks on it, keeping it between his lips. He lays you on your back and puts the pasta on his nightstand. You grab the hem of his shirt and pull it over his head. "Wait," he says as you run your hands over his chest.

"What?" You ask as you kiss his right shoulder and he shudders a bit. "I wanna take you out on a date first," he says and you smile at him with admiration.

"Okay," you say and he smiles as he leans down and kisses your forehead. "Where do you wanna go doll?"

"Anywhere, but a coffee shop," you say and he chuckles as he leans down and kisses you again.