A Joy Ride

In the end, they didn't take Takemichi to their home base. They took him home.

..Actually he took himself home using their car. How? It's an amusing story, really.

—------------

1 hour ago

—------------

"Mah~" Takemichi looks in the rear mirror to make eye contact with Draken. "Just take me home will you? You guys are troublesome as Maeko is." he huffed, crossing his arms.

Scowling, Draken looks back onto the road and grumbles that Mikey was much more troublesome. Which obviously, Mikey took offense too.

"This is kidnapping, you know?" He glares.

Mikey glanced at him, slightly amused by this 'new' Takemitchi. Much more bite than bark.

"What're you staring at, short stuff?" knocked out of trance by Takemichi's comment, he glares lightly at the rear mirror of the reflection of a chuckling dragon.

Takemichi groans and slouches forward to threaten Draken so he could be taken home instead of their wicked base. Draken only looks more amused before biting back at him "What are you going to do? You are in no position to take the wheel since you are back there." he pauses for a bit before looking down to his right shoulder to meet Takemichi's scowling eyes.

Goodness, draken lightly blushed at the fierce expression on his face. Sure, Takemichi with his neutral expressions would make his heart beat nonetheless. But this is a side of Takemichi he'd never seen before. Spectacular blue eyes that usually are expressed by positive emotions, now smoked with a fierce gleam in them.

If anything, he would make Takemichi bring out this side of his more often (since it stirs things up in his stomach).

"Oh but I am, Draken. I can easily take the wheel if I wanted to." Takemichi breaks eye contact with him to glance at his lap.

...

His lap?

Draken glups a bit, refocusing on the road ahead. As he did, he dared to ask. "Oh yeah? Prove it Takemitchy." he throws a challenging look at him.

Takemichi smirks, with his right hand on the driver's seat shoulder and his left on the Center console.

"Oh I will, ken-chin."

Cut off guard from the sudden nickname he hated so much. Takemichi hops onto his lap, and takes the wheel. Draken panics and grabs his waist to secure him as Mikey Tries to pull Takemichi to the backseat. Which failed miserably since takemichi gassed the pedal.

My goodness, this will be the first and last time he will challenge takemichi. Though he did somewhat enjoy it since-

It was a bumpy ride.

—------------

Draken pants, his face flushed red with a dazed expression. While his best friend and boss has a tight grip on the seats, panting heavily too, but not in a pleasant way.

Mikey's eyes frantically shook before they landed on Takemichi's gaze through the rear mirror. His eyes clearly staring back at him with amusement and mischief.

Glaring at the man who took them (more like Draken) on a joy ride, he leans up from his position to get closer to the man who started and led the 'joy ride'.

"Yah. Takemichi, what were you thinking about taking the wheel like that?" growling, he grabbed his shoulder to make him face him. Those eyes he loves so much stare at him with obvious reasons why he did.