Part 34

Eva Pov

"Baby it's been a week you don't you think you should turn them back." Gio said looking at the two toads in front of me sighing I waved my hand and two Alpha replaced where they stood. "Now what have we learned?" I asked rising my eyebrow "not to fight in your kingdom" they said in unison "and?" they huff "not to wake you up from sleep" they both said making me smile.

"Good I'm sure your mates miss you go see them" I said turning to my lovely mate "happy?" I asked and he nod yes. Smiling at him when I felt something "something wrong" I said "what is it?" He asked "ahh shit" I yelled out holding his arm.

"Something not right" I whispered bending out. "Ahh" I screamed then the ground shakes. Feeling Gio pick me up and running to the hospital. The once sunny day turned cloudy. Thunder and lightning goes around the sky.

Sirens went off it was put in place in case I started to lose control. Sending everyone to the bunkers. It's safer there then out here.

Getting to the hospital I was put on a bed. A doctor came and lift my dress causing Gio to growl at another man looking between my legs.

"Not the time to be jealous" I yelled. He pulled my underwear down then my water broke. "I can see the baby head" the doctor said. "What we still have a month left" Gio said as I scream at the pain. Hearing glass shatter all around us.

"It's not my choice alpha. The baby is ready and he's ready now" the doctor said putting on gloves. "Wait where's dove. Dove have to be here" I said closing my eyes trying control myself.

Not long after dove came running in.  "I'm here I'm here" she said holding my hand. Gio one side and dove on the other. Both holding a leg as I push. I push and scream listening to the thunder and fat rain hitting the building.

With each push the ground beneath us shakes. With one powerful push I sore I heard the earth crack. Then the sounds of a beautiful cry went around the room. Causing me to laugh "it's a boy" the doctor whispered and I screamed! 

"Ahh shit why does it still hurt!" I yelled out. The doctor give the baby to a nurse. "Dove watch that woman with my child" I yelled out. "There's another baby coming" the doctor said. "What?" Gio asked so here I am I pushing again.

After ten minutes the baby came out but didn't cry. Making my heart dropped "w-why isn't it crying?" I asked. "I don't know" the doctor whispered handing it over to me. "It's a girl"  he whispered. 

Looking at her, her big green eyes stared into me. Closing my eyes I started to chant over her. Trying to detect anything that may be wrong with her. But nothing happened when I heard "she's just like you when you were born. Didn't cry one bit the humans thought something was wrong with you. But you were fine huh she has my eyes" grandma said smiling.

When dove came back with our other baby and I notice Gio have been quiet the entire time. Looking at him he just stare at us then I felt the emotions hit me like a ton of bricks.

Love and awe he was so he picked up both babies in his arms. Kissing both of their head. Then looking at me "thank you baby this the second best gift I've ever gotten" he said kissing my lips.

But I frown "what was the first?" I asked "you" and a wave of love just washed over me. "Dove the weather went back to normal. Can you let everyone know it's safe to come out"  she nod and kept looking at them.

"What do you want to need them" dove asked "well this is Giovanni the eighth" Gio said I rolled my eyes but nod. "Then we have Jasmine Dove" I said sending her a wink.

The doctor came in checking out jasmine and I. "Alright Luna you went into labor early because you were carrying twins. We had your timeline on you carrying one baby. Not two your actual two week overdue." He said and I nod yes.

"So question are they both hybrids or only one?" I asked. "They both are" Gio and grandma said at the same time. "I can smell the power on them" Gio said "I can feel it but Jasmine might be the strongest out the two." Grandma said.

Grandma said and everyone nod.
********************************************
Four months into it and I'm freaking tired. The twins are a handful seeing that magic starts at birth. Giovanni jr wouldn't stop crying so his sister thought it would be a good idea. To send him to the freaking orphanage.

I almost have a heart attack until one of the works called me. Telling me a baby appeared out of thin air. We made an entire world for the werewolf's. With some very strong witches and I made it. Then did the same for the vampires.

I'm so tired I barely even see my mate. When I do it's five minutes before he leaves for the morning. What leaves me with babies and Luna duties. Dove helps me the best she can but she got her own family to deal with. Grandma had to leave after a month. She stop in and help all she can.

So here I am at two in the morning. I tuck the babies in they finally went to sleep. I got to take a hot bath closing my eyes. I'm so freaking beat "can I join?" Looking at my mate I didn't say anything.

"Do even have the time?" I asked he didn't reply just got in behind me kissing our mark. "I've been busy" he said and I hmm. "So have I but I still make time to do laundry. Take care of the twins, Make your lunch and dinner" I said.

Turning to look at him "I'm trying" he whispered "really?" I asked getting out the tub. Drying off and putting on some clothes.

"Baby" he started but I shut him up. "I've been doing all of my duties and taking care of the twins alone. And no I don't want a nanny. I want my mates help and attention. I do just as much as you or even more plus I go to the orphanage at least twice a week. With the babies" I said upset.

I learned to control my powers better so I don't start natural disaster anymore. "Your right I haven't been a good mate or helpful with the twins" as soon as he said twins. Giovanni started to cry going into their room I picked him up.

Gio went to get jasmine but she put up her shield. He just looked at her she doesn't know him. He don't spend anytime with them. Picking them up going to my room I locked Gio out. Letting a shield around the room.

Idiot!