- Chapter Twenty-Six -

However, as soon as Aizawa announced the news of the class needing to choose a class representative, the chaos has already began. Because everyone wanted to be in charge, and were already shouting.

"Pick me, guys! I wanna be class rep!" Exclaimed Kirishima, who shot both of his arms straight into the air.

"I'll take it." Denki said, causally raising his hand.

"Yeah, you're gonna need me." Jirou commented, her hand straight as a pencil.

"Someone with style would be best!" Aoyama sang, but his spotlight was once again interrupted by Mina who sprang up from her seat.

"I'm, like, totally the right pick!" She cheered loudly.

Luna had to chuckle at all of the excitement that everyone seemed to be portraying. Even Bakugo rose his hand up and yelled that he wanted the role. Everyone seemed hungry to be class rep. From what she had seen in her previous grades, a normal class representative's duties would just be a bunch of extra work. But in the hero course, this was different. She had read that being class rep meant that they could get noticed by agencies and prove that they could lead a team like a real pro.

However, Luna didn't feel up for the task of being the class representative. Even though she was raised by heroes, she didn't feel like she was ready to handle the responsibilities of leading a classroom with normal school stuff. Now leading a team in missions, that was more of her style. But in a normal classroom, not so much. She supposed that she didn't fit into the category of leader or follower, but was more accustomed to both roles depending on the situation.

She did notice, though, that Izuku had slightly raised his hand to be class representative, and smirked. "I figured that this wouldn't have been your style, sweetie?" She asked in a teasing tone.

He blushed and looked over at her, giving a small awkward smile. "Y-yeah, it's not, b-but it wouldn't hurt to try, right?"

She shook her head. "No, it wouldn't. But just know that you have my full support no matter what, okay? And who knows? Maybe I can be your First Lady!"

Even though he loved that idea, he had a confused look. "I'm not entirely sure that that position is even an option to have."

"Eh, maybe it isn't, but it's fun to pretend." She chuckled, pushing her braid behind her as the chaos continued behind them.

But soon, the proclamations were silenced by a familiar dark blue haired boy. "Silence, everyone, please!" Iida yelled as he stood up from his seat, catching everyone's attention, as he raised his hand high, "The class representative's duty is to lead others. That's not something just anyone can do. We must first have the trust of every student in the classroom. Therefore, the most logical way to fill this position is democratically. We will hold an election to choose our leader!"

From how serious, and desperate, Iida looked, it was pretty obvious that he wanted to be voted as class representative. But he wanted it to be fair. Luna could respect that. Since everyone wanted to be class rep, save for a few like her, there was no telling the kind of drama that would happen.

"Ummm, is this really the best idea?" Denki asked in a confused tone.

"We've only known each other a few days! How do we know who we can trust?" Tsu pondered, placing a finger on her chin.

"Besides, everyone's just gonna vote for themselves." Kirishima commented.

Luna cleared her throat as she stood up to support Iida's plan, the attention moving towards her. "That's most likely true, but that does mean that whichever person receives the most vote is the person that should be class representative." She explained, "Besides, there's a few people, like me, who don't want the position and won't vote for themselves. So it's a chance for those of us to chose who we trust to lead."