{👾}Chapter 65: Guilt and Suffering {👾}

While The Pomefiore trio, Dawn, and Lea rushed to go rescue Idia and Ortho from this disaster, but Lea had another objective and that was to find Roxana Love. While they were heading down, everything started to feel eerie and the aura was filled with darkness making Lea feel uneasy but he kept going forward so that they could find Roxana. Before long the Chariot arrived and they all hopped on, as they flew towards Tartaros they could hear the moaning sounds of the Phantoms all around.

Riddle [Walkie Talkie]: What is this?
Vil: Riddle, what's wrong?
Riddle [Walkie Talkie]: Look below! Something coming out of the Underground Gate!
Lea: [gasp] It's not something!! It's someone!!
Vil: No! That is... Idia!!!!

They all watch in horror as Idia appeared in front of them, but what shocked everyone more was the fact how Roxana was in his arms wearing a white dress covered in red flower petals along with some vines covering her right side of her waist, along with gold sandals. On her head she wore a gold leaf tiara with a red rose, this outfit made her look more of a goddess making Lea blush but he put his focus back and glared at Idia while he smirked after catching the sight of Lea's reaction.

Idia: That's right... It's me! And here in my arms is my beloved bride, Persephone
Vil: [gasp] You look like that!?
Idia: How was it? Isn't it cool? I feel amazing! I never thought that overblotting would make me feel so refreshing! With this, I am also a member of the SSR "Unprecedented Problem Child"!! HAHAHAHA!!!! How does it feel, Lea? Your precious princess now in my arms!!! We will be together forever and rule this new world!!!
Lea: Tch! You wish you bastarrrrrrrddddd~!!!!
Epel: Lea!! Don't!!

Lea summons his Keyblade and rushes towards Idia, only for Idia to catch Lea's Keyblade and glare at him.

Idia: How dare you, try to lay a finger on my beloved bride!!
Lea: You... [cough] [cough]
Idia: You guys may feel a little uncomfortable. But if I overblot, the debuff turns into a buff. But now I'm buffing and ATK is strong! You guys have no chance of winning anymore! I'm sorry for your loss. Now let's start. Game set match. Gate to Underworld

Idia pushed Lea away as he landed on the Chariot, but when they saw the underground gate opening this made their eyes widen in fear.

Vil: The underground gate will open further! The current spell... No way. The unique magic effect of Idia is to open the Underground Gate?

The gate slowly opened and out came a phantom more gigantic than the others, it resembled Hades and this frightened them.

???: Hi guys! I'm home!
Epel: What's that big one!
Vil: It is connected to the blot overflowing from Idia. Probably that is the phantom of Idia. But did it say "I'm home" now? And this voice is somewhere...
Phantom Ortho: Don't you understand? It's me. Ortho!
Vil: What did you say!?
Phantom Ortho: How was it. Did I grow up? Everyone who I became friends in the the underground raised me so big. The curse this body was a blessing that strengthened me. I took the underground-filled blot into my body and kept burning it. Finally I became the underground itself! Finally got out... It's warm... It was long... I was waiting for this time...
Rook: Is a large number of phantoms combined to form a huge figure?
Vil: I can't believe it. Is that terrifying phantom an Ortho?
Epel: Hold on... See! That! Ortho's shoulders!

They all looked at Ortho's shoulder and saw Grim sticking out, not looking like his usual self but Lea was shocked to see him.

Lea: Grim!! How did you get in there!!???
Rook: Oh my god... I have no idea he had wandered into the underground and had been taken in by the Ortho...
Epel: We have to pull him off... But what should I do?!
Vil: It cannot be helped, there is no other way. Stop them here. Otherwise Grim will not come back and our "normal" life will not come back!!! More importantly, our beloved Beautiful Maiden will be married off to this annoying prick
Lea: You're more worried about that?! We should be worried about Ortho and Idia!!
Vil: [anime vein] Oh don't pretend like you don't care, you obviously have feelings for her!!!