chapter ten

Chapter ten

I give Walker his phone back, and Ruth and Gracie come back with our food. They set everything on the table, and we start eating as Walker's phone goes crazy with notifications.

"Raelynn, " "Yes?" "What did you do?" He questions. I laugh as he opens his phone. "Oh, my god. Bruh, that's like illegal." "Shut the fuck up. What you gonna do, arrest me?" Walker rolls his eyes and puts his phone back in his pocket.

"Why were you going through my phone?" He asks. "It was open when I turned your phone on!" "Sure it was." It was." I argue.

TIME SKIP,

We all walk onto the set and I'm literally shaking. I'm so nervous. "You okay?" I ask. "Yeah? I'm fantastic. How about you?" Walker says. "I'm fantastic as-also." "As also?" He laughs. "Yeah. As-also."

I meant to say as well but then I started saying also...so I think I just created a new word. How fun. Walker grabs my hand and pulls me over to the director, who's motioning for us to come. I immediately get a bunch of butterflies.

"Hey guys, are you excited?" The director asks. "Yep!" Walker smiles. "Uh...Yeah. Yes." I stammer. Walker gives me a weird look and Victoria walks up to us.

She starts talking to the director so Walker and I go looking for Ruth and Gracie. "Oh, Rae! We're missing one of the props...can you go get it from the closet?" Gracie says. "Uhm, sure." "Cool, thanks." I look at Walker, and he follows me to the closet.

I open the door and walk in. It's pretty big...and dark. Walker closes the door behind him, leaving us in the dark.

"Why did you close the door!?" I exclaim. "I don't know!" "I can't see anything, idiot!" "I can't find the knob!"

I move my hands around, trying to find a light switch or something.

"You're so stupid," I mumble. "Hey, just be grateful that I came with you instead of making you come in alone. Then you'd be in the dark all by yourself." "Actually. I wouldn't be. Because I wouldn't have CLOSED THE DOOR!" "I'm sorry!!"

I sigh and step backward, bumping into Walker. He grabs my waist, and I turn around quickly. I focus on the sound of our light breathing. My heart is beating so fucking fast. Walker leans in, and our lips are inches apart before the door suddenly swings open.

"What's taking- Ohmygod!" I grab the thing Gracie needed and push past her. Gracie looks at Walker and mouths, 'I'm sorry!' I walk toward Ruth and hand her the prop before we start practicing our lines.

A/N

i hope u enjoyed this chapter! <33
sorry it's short....lol

vote + comment