𝐦𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

| 𝐚𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

⋆˚ ༘ *⋆୨୧⋆*˚ ༘ ⋆

"y/n." akaashi repeated after following you through the entrance of the building. your back was faced to him and you didn't acknowledge his words.

"i'm sorry" he pleaded, "that was very stupid of me"

he pointed at himself and you pressed the elevator button repeatedly as if it would come any faster. you started getting annoyed with how slow everything was taking and went to the staircase.

"wha-" akaashi's head turned when you brushed past him, "y/n!"

the staircase door closed and you made your way to the top floor. you looked down the stairs and waited, just in case akaashi would follow you. but he didn't.

you crouched on the ground and put your hands on your head, sighing. "was i too mean?" you asked yourself. you covered your face and started shaking your head at the thoughts that happened moments ago.

"i just need some space for a minute."

you opened the exit door on your floor to go to your apartment but akaashi was already in front of you waiting across the hallway. you stood by the door and looked at him, "did you hear that?"

he nodded his head and walked closer to you. you tried to close the door in embarrassment but he held it back with his arms. you looked at the visible veins showing off and his face. i've never seen him look this serious before...

"i love you," he said

you couldn't form the words to respond to what he said. "i'm not like rin" his hand closed the door behind him gently, "i can't wait that long because every moment i want to be with you"

you looked at his lips and he caught onto your stare. you looked away, "yeah i get it-"

god, that sounded so bad.

without any hesitation, he held your hand and moved you to the wall. your back was pinned against the bricks and you couldn't think straight.

"can i do this?" he softly whispered

you wrapped your hands around his neck, "i know you want to keiji but..."

he moved closer to your face and his lips were less than an inch from yours. "yes or no?"

from above, a door opened in the staircase which caused you and akaashi to break away from each other. you looked at him go down some stairs and told him to keep going down. "go" you mouthed

he nodded his head and you looked above, "hi rin"

he took off his headphones and smiled, "what are you doing here alone?"