Chapter 1: Zachary

Comments and votes are highly appreciated
Feel free to read my other works 👌🏼👌🏻👌🏽👌🏾👌🏿

Dani

This was happening for real I was hauled into my dream car by a dream guy to his dream mansion. Except those dream were very real that you could poke all of them. I could poke this car, I could poke these seats, I could poke this guy, but it would be the same results...real as hell.

"Miss Shaw what're you doing" he asked confused by my continues poking. He grabbed my wrist and stared at me as if I escaped from an asylum. Maybe if I acted crazy he'd let me go. Or he'd murder you the Debby Downer in me quipped negatively. Okay there's also that option.

"Poking you" I sighed turning away. I didn't need to further explain myself because honest to god I needed to pee, I'm really tired and this dress makes me itch and I really really really needed to pee.

"Why may I ask?" He had a hint of amusement in his voice but when I looked at him his eyes were cast forward. Prick.

"I need to pee" I spoke bluntly tapping Darren's head. He looked at the my kidnapper,who was yet to introduce himself, from the rear view mirror and unknown hot dude nodded in response.

"You may proceed Ms. Shaw" he spoke blankly as the doors clicked unlocked. This could be my chance. I mean the doors are unlocked and we were at bistro a fairly crowded place. I could escape through the bathroom window or hitch a ride with a stranger, anywhere sounded better than here. I need to come up with a pl-

"Some time today Ms. Shaw?" Hot murder asked tilting his eyebrows in question. Okay maybe I had to improvise. Alright, Dani...act cool..natural. Completely cool

"Uh yeah bro Imma just hit up one of 'em stalls and be back" I mentally face palmed myself, that was not at all calm cool and collected much less natural. I sounded like a drunk cowboy from the ghetto. I lightly bumped my fist on his shoulder and scampered out the vehicle. Screw this!

I entered the bistro and checked for anyone about to leave as I spotted a guy just finishing his beer and twirling the keys to his car about to bypass me. I halted his shoulder making sure we were out of view before I told him my proposition

"Whoa there lady" he said smirking. Great a college kid just my luck, fuck my life this'll have to do beggars can't be choosers.

 Great a college kid just my luck, fuck my life this'll have to do beggars can't be choosers

<<Zachary>>

"I swear if you help me I'll get you the best goddamn credentials on you good moral report" I bargained knowing from the looks of this kid that he was a troublemaker. Hacking into school records would be a peace of cake.

"Fuck yeah. What'd do you want, sex? Perhaps a drink" he spoke excitedly I didn't have time for his horny self to be wasting my precious time. They might think I was taking a dump....which would be the least of my problems.

"Give me a ride to Euclid Avenue and your record would be spotless. I'm a hacker and judging from your jacket you're an FMU student , I have there I.P. Address in my laptop. Do we have a deal." I asked quickly. College kids were dumb specially when they're semi drunk so convincing him would be easy. Turning to see if one of them has followed me yet but I think the stars have aligned for me today because there was no one in sight

"You had me at spotless, let's go" he smirked grabbing my arm I covered myself with his huge torso and ran into his car immediately, the air that had been held inside my lungs escaped like a fire extinguisher and frankly I nearly pissed myself.

Yes, I still needed to pee.

"Drive faster" seeing the parked R8 upfront, I craned my head to look away. I let a few beats pass before I finally looked up and when I did I saw that I was home free. We had passed the Audi and when I craned my head to look back the dumb assholes weren't even following us.

Fuck Yeah Motherfucker

Dani Danger can't be contained by no fancy car!

***

We were turning the corner and I could already see my street there were policemen on the porch and Lila was crying frantically. Shit

"Stop here" I asked kindly smiling at the kid who's name was apparently Zachary, I was wrong he was apparently the FMU football captain and we were of the same age, but he took longer courses. Admirable. See I could talk to humans if I wanted to.

Especially humans who helped me escape a possible axe murderer

"Lila" I yelled hopping out the car and jumping to my best friends arm. As she weeped and scolded me at the same time

"I'm sorry oh my god you we right" I spoke comforting her as the two officers guided us inside our home with one officer outside questioning Zachary. This was all my fault fucking phone philosophy. Fucking Mafia Man!

Oh my god. Mafia man! Should I tell the cops. Fucking hell. I can't believe he let me go that easily. Fucking confusing hot mafia murderer who wanted to marry me!

I'm a potato sack.

"So Miss Shaw what exactly happened to you?" He looked at me from head toe

Excuse you bitch.