215.Ten Years Of Rent Paid

She shared the passcode for the electronic lock with Sehun, and said, “Henceforth, whether you are entering or leaving, use the fingerprint lock. If you want the key, I’ve placed it on the bedside table in the master bedroom.”

Sehun nodded with a sound of affirmation.

The entrance led to a white-tiled living room with a connected dining room. The walls were covered in a bright yellow embroidered wallpaper, and the edges of the ceiling were covered in a flowery pentacle pattern. Within the room laid a simple fabric sofa, along with a 55-inch television hanging on the wall. The three rooms were furnished with dark brown solid wood flooring. All-in all, the place gave off a comfortable and pleasant feeling. The entire house was decorated in a modern and exquisite style.

Lisa gave him a tour of the house, and briefly explained. “This house has already been renovated by the developer. There are three bedrooms and two living rooms, two toilets and one kitchen, all within the compact area of 85 square meters. The master bedroom and the living room are bigger, while the rest of the rooms are a little smaller. However, there’s a balcony, so it’s quite practical.”

The larger pieces of furniture such as the television, sofas and beds were gifts by the developer. However, they were all pretty cheap, not more than a few thousand dollars.

Sehun stopped in front of the closet in the master bedroom and took a look inside. He found a few sets of men’s clothing hanging in there, including shirts, coats and pants…

He pulled the drawers open and even found underwear and socks.

It was impossible that these were also provided by the developer, right?

He checked the sizes of the clothes. Even the underwear fit him perfectly.
What did this imply?

Lisa had him in her heart!

Sehun was immediately excited by the thought, and could help but stutter. “Lisa, these clothes…”

“Oh those…” Lisa calmly said, “I thought that the clothes you used to own when you lived in the Lee home were too old and outdated. I handed them over to the helper, Auntie Gao Ru, and gave her some money to buy new clothes for you. She also bought some kitchen utensils. I didn’t expect her to also…”

After a pause, she continued with a shrug. “She even bought you underwear and socks. Aunt Gao said that she knows the size of your socks and underwear. She must have bought them for you. She’s really considerate.”

She had never even bought clothes for Jungkook. Naturally, she wouldn’t buy clothes for her own brother as well.

If Jungkook learned that she bought clothes for him, he would be so jealous that he would end up doing somersaults.

Moreover, she had been extremely busy during this period of time.

Working on stocks and business negotiations, appealing her brother’s case, and dealing with the scum from the Fang family.

She also had to ensure that she answered Jungkook’s frequent calls…

She was unbelievably busy.

A flash of disappointment appeared within Sehun’s heart.

It turned out that she didn’t buy them personally.

Still, for her to think of asking the helper to buy him clothes was enough to touch his heart. “Lisa, thank you for your hard work.”

He took a look around the house. “The house is new, and the environment is good. The rent must be rather high here, isn’t it?”

“Brother, don’t worry about anything and live here. I’ve already paid ten years of rent in advance.” She lied.

If he found out that she spent the money he gave her to buy this house, he would definitely get upset.

Because that would mean that she turned down his money.

But how could she bear to let her brother live in a rental apartment.

“Ten years…” he gaped, feeling the pinch in his heart over the expenditure. “Paying that much rent… I’ve made you spend a lot of money.”

“It’s nothing.” She smiled. “You were willing to give me your entire savings. So what if I helped you with some rent? Brother, please don’t refuse it and live here at ease.”

“Alright.” He had no choice but to accept her arrangement. He would be letting her down if he refused her painstaking efforts.