A New Tribrid Awakens

In the infinite reaches of space and time there are moments in our lives where we wonder what could've been.

Moments that would forever change our lives for better or worse, every decision we make branches out a reality what should've been possible.

The multiverse has no limits, the world's that are so similar to our very own yet so different in ways we couldn't possibly imagine.

***

EARTH-256

"In the universe you know, the McCall Pack defeated the Nogitsune with the bite of Scott McCall and Kira Yukimura's katana."

"I'm a thousand years old." Void Stiles said walking toward Stiles who was being held up by Lydia, "YOU CAN'T KILL ME!" "But, we can change you." Lydia said making the nogitsune stop his advance.

Void went silent,"What?" He asked. "You forgot about the scroll." Stiles said weakly.

"The shugendo scroll." Lydia stated.

"Change the host." Void realized. "You can't be a fox and a wolf." Stiles said just as Scott grabbed Void's arm and bit him causing Void to roar in anger, then Kira using her sword stabbed Void going straight through his chest.

"But in this universe, let's just say things turned out very, very different."

They backed away from him waiting for him to die, but he only laughed and picked himself up, "Your right I can't be a fox and a wolf, but nobody said anything about a coyote." Stiles' eyes widened as Void talked, "You had no idea what you were doing. But there is another way to become a werecoyote."

Void quickly grabbed Kira's sword and
snapped it in two then knocked Scott out.

"Taking the virginity of a coyote." Void said laughing, "You were just being a hormonal teenager, and you gave me the means to stay in this body."

Stiles started to hyperventilate, as Void continued, "You've felt it haven't you the power coursing through your veins, you've been healing faster but not because of me. No, no, no because of what you've become. Now I am going to make you watch as I kill everything you've ever cared about."

"NOOO!" Stiles roared suddenly filled with rage,"I KNOW WHY YOU CHOSE ME, VOID. YOU THINK JUST BECAUSE YOU HAVE MY BODY YOU HAVE MY POWER." Stiles screamed confusing everyone.

Stiles knew something in him had changed ever since he siphoned the alpha status from the twins, he no longer needed to siphon magic from something else. And now because he was now a coyote he could siphon more power from his animal-side.

Stiles felt his strength come back as he
started to siphon the power, and Stiles eyes glowed red. Stiles took a step forward no longer needing Lydia's support, as a ring of fire burst to life around Stiles and Void.

Stiles hit Void in the face sending him to the ground making the demon spit out blood.

"You thought if you had control of the one thing that could actually kill you, you'd be safe." Stiles snarled, "You've never been more wrong." Stiles started to punch Void repeatedly, "Your right we can't change you. But I can take all of your power, all of your magic. What do you think will happen then? You're a thousand years old, that's an awful long time to live."

Stiles put both of his hands on either side of Void's bloody and bruised face, and Stiles' hands started to glow red as he started to siphon from the struggling fox. Stiles took it all every spark of magic that was in the old fox. Cracks spread across the fox as he was finally drained of all magic and he crumbled to nothing but dust.