Tell a tale, and I'll spread the word

Cale looked around, 

Well, this wasn't what he was expecting

  Everywhere around him was white plain with no walls insight-- there were also no other things there of color Except the Crown prince and the little Blob, who was no longer invisible, that were laying on the ground just next to his feet.

"Hey, wake up," 

Cale nudge them with his feet, but they weren't budging at all. As if they were dead-- 

"Ugh", 

The Crown prince groaned, but still showed no signs of waking up.

Guess they are still alive;

  Cale mused, but it was a good thing though. He didn't want to deal with the aftermath if the Prince were to die right next to him.

Now...

Cale looked around,

  He did tried to spot something, but everything was the same white void. No grass, no floor tiles, not even a sky was in sight. It almost reminded his of those hospitals in the capital where they trapped wanted criminals in, 

A place where they would force them to the brink of insanity just to make them spill-- Did the Blob made a mistake when setting the coordination? 

  Cale was sure he asked them to be transported to where the Half blood was at, the moment the chandelier had fell... Or was the half blood actually here...-- 

'We met again Cale Henituse,'

  Cale stopped his thoughts and snapped his eyes to his side where he heard the familiarly-annoying voice that had greeted him chipperly, A voice he had only met once and wish not to hear ever again.

'What a wonderful expression you have there, Henituse'

  And just like last time, the figure still had that annoying twisted smirk on his lips and was wearing only the barest amount of that translucent cloak to cover his sculpted like upper body.

'I hope you did not forgot about me yet?'

Of course,

How can Cale forgot about this Bastard?

The detestable self proclaimed God of a bastard who he nearly punched across the face before,

'Of course you didn't, it's quite obvious from that look on your face,' The God chuckled, clearly enjoying every second of it.

Cale did not have time for this, 

He had to hurry up and find the half blood,

'Hm, what's the matter? Are you in a rush?' 

  The God hummed, and with a wave of his hand, a sofa appeared right next to Cale while another appeared right next to the God. Each were facing the other with only a single coffee table separating them.

'Please, take a seat; Because we will have a nice and long talk...' 

The God motioned his hand to the seat next to Cale while he himself took the one next to him.

.

.

.

Cale didn't move budge from the offer, preferring to stay rooted at his current place.

  'What's the matter? afraid it's another trick?' The God laughed, as if it was the most hilarious thing he had ever said. 'Don't worry, don't worry, I would not dare to trick a potential saint, now would I?'