21. Hiding

Sure, we left the door open with hope Aaron might join, but I didn't actually expect he'd stand there watching

And yeah, sure, he's a little curious boy with little sense of us knowing he stood there the whole time.

His eyes widen as we turn to him. He dives away, but seriously, what did he expect?

Micah huffs from the bed. I know he's exhausted and needs aftercare—every sub does—but I also know he wants to see this.

"Aaron," Aiden states, his sweatpants already back on. Low on his hips, of course, and I just know how many trouble Aaron will have to not look down there. Christ, I almost can't look away myself.

That man has the greatest V ever. Anyone would agree. I know for sure the small boy does, giving the way he's trying to flicker his eyes back up.

Aiden curls his finger and points at the floor right in front of him, showing Aaron where he has to go with no words. The boy hesitates, looking at Ada and me.

We've put on our clothes in record time by now, me also just in sweatpants like Aiden, and Ada in an oversized shirt, which could be Aiden's. I look back at Micah, who's just muttering things under his breath and shaking his head.

I turn to him and glance over my shoulder at Aaron, who's still pretending he's totally not there. Crouching down, I take Micah's hand in mine. He rolls over to my side, limply laying on the bed. 

"I hate you and your dick," he mumbles, curling up on the bed. I join him, because as much as Aaron is interesting right now, I need him to be okay and feeling well. So I sit up with my back against the headboard, with Micah's head in my lap. 

"I-I di-didn't mean f-for this to ha-happen," Aaron stutters, looking horrified. "I-I just woke up all alone a-and was w-wondering—" "And then you found the door we purposely left open?" Aiden asks, zero subtlety in his remark. 

The boy's eyes widen even more. "Y-you wanted me to f-find this-this—" "Playroom? Yes. Because we have every intention in using it with you, too."

Andddd he got Aaron to freak out. Great.

Luckily, Micah isn't too out of it to be able to calm Aaron. He pats the bed, head still resting onto me. "Aaron, why don't you come here for a second? Ignore Aiden, he's out of his mind to be proposing this right now," the last part was mainly to let Aiden now he's not very much a help, but said man just shrugs.

The boy, with hesitancy written all over him, faintly nods and hurries over to the bed we're on. I smile and motion for him to sit down next to me. He immediately listens, something none of us four would ever do. Which, of course, makes him a better submissive any of us would be.

I tap on his forehead, because that's where all the problems are. "Don't use too much of that right now. We'll talk for real tomorrow, okay?" 

His shoulders relax as he nods, fumbling with his hoodie. "I'm sorry," he whispers, "for walking in." I laugh softly, draping one arm around his waist and pulling him closer. A squeak leaves his mouth, but he then rests his head on my shoulder.

"For now, tell me why you're awake again." He nods, now playing with Micah's hair instead of his hoodie. The fucker is grinning like an idiot. 

"I, ah, was cold. And alone," he adds, accusing Ada and Aiden with both his voice and his tone. They laugh, sitting down on the mattress at our feet. "Well, we had something planned. Would you wanna miss that?" Ada cocks an eyebrow at the dazed Micah.

Aaron blushes, but tries to hide it in my chest. I plant a small kiss on his hair, making him slump against me. I feel how tired he is and how he just wants to sleep, but is arguing on the inside because he'd like to stay here too.

And knowing Micah still needs a bath and then cuddles, I decide it's better we leave the conversation for sometime tomorrow. "Go back to sleep," I tell him, earning a small whimper from him.

"I don't want to go alone," he whispers back. I frown and look over his head at Ada and Aiden, who look troubled too. We were actually gonna use tonight as time to talk about him and how everything's supposed to work.

"Why not? I'm sure it's not that bad," Aiden tells him, voice soft but intention clear. No one's gonna join you.

Aaron's body freezes before he frantically starts nodding. He jumps up, hiding in his oversized hoodie again. "Y-yeah. S-sorry," he whispers, his voice cracking. I want to grab his wrist, but he is just out of reach. 

Ada tries, but he turns away. Aiden frowns. "Aaron—" "No, you're right. I just have to get over it." And he's leaving the room. If Micah weren't sleeping on my lap, I would go after him.

Fortunately, Aiden and Ada have the same idea as me and get up at the same time, following him out of the room. I watch them, hearing them call his name, and then nothing more. 

I brush Micah's cheek. "Well, let's get you clean and comfortable, yeah?" I hum and start to tap his chest, trying to get him back awake. 

He groans, curling up even more. "I hate you," he grumbles. I laugh openly. "Damn, that's the second time! One more time and I'm gonna start believing it."

I carry him to the bathroom attached to our playroom. Truth to be told, Aaron will be easier to carry. Man, does this guy feed himself with rocks or what?

When he's in the bath and having trouble keeping his eyes open, I smile. I know being submissive isn't easy for him—or neither of us, in that matter—but this probably was the last time.

The door opens, making it known Aiden and Ada are back. I smile, looking over my shoulder to search Aaron, but he's not here. My smile fades and I scowl up at them. "Where is he?" 

Ada sighs, sitting down next to me and placing a kiss on Micah's forehead. Micah, who grumbles and hides his face in his arms. Child.

"He locked the door just when we got there, and didn't listen to us." She shrugs. "We tried. we can't stay at his door until he opens, right? Could be tomorrow morning."

Aiden nods. "Plus, we've got to get sleepy head to his room here." Micah starts cussing him out and raises his hand, showing Aiden his middle finger. 

I grin again. I'm pretty sure Aaron will not be like this, but who knows? I'm dying to find out.