Chapter 8

Yoongi blinked his eyes open and groaned, fuck that was the best sleep he's ever had in his entire life. He looked at his watch and it was nearly 6 pm, he heard a little whimper and he turned his head to the right and was face full of Jimin's crotch. What the fuck, why is he in Jimin's lap?

He looked up the length of his torso to his angelic sleeping face, they both fell asleep? But how in the hell did he end up in his lap? Yoongi got up slowly, making sure not to disturb the sleeping boy. Well what does he do now? He pulled his phone out and there was a text from Lena, 'was going to wake you two up, but you looked too cute and comfy. Don't forget to eat.'

Maybe he can make Jimin something since he's always cooking for him. That would be a nice thank you. So he quietly made his way out of the office and to the store next door, he grabbed a few things that he could make quickly. He settled on kimchi fried rice and ramen, not the greatest but good in a pinch. By the time he slid the fried egg on top of the rice and walked into his office Jimin was starting to stir. "Wakey wakey, I made dinner."

Jimin jolted a bit, looking around like a lost puppy all confused. "What?" His voice was so full of sleep and it was adorable. "Oh my God," his eyes got wide, "did I fall asleep? Sir, I'm so so sorry."

Yoongi held up his hand, "Yoongi, just call me Yoongi. If we agree to this arrangement there's no point in you calling me sir."

Jimin blushed a beautiful shade of pink, fuck he was a gorgeous man and Yoongi was starting to think dirty thoughts, like what would his body look like flushed that color? Snap the fuck out of it Yoongi, you have a boyfriend you are in love with. Yeah a boyfriend that barely comes home, never tells you that he loves you and hardly ever answers your calls unless you threaten him.

Don't think like that, Evan has stayed with you for years. Even before you became CEO. He didn't even know who you were when you first got together, he fell for you before he knew you were the heir to Min Interntaional.

"I can do that, Yoongi." He blushed again and Yoongi had to physically fight his brain to stop the thoughts.

"Good, let's eat and then I'll take you home."

"No, it's fine. I can take the bus, it's a direct shot to the gym. Don't worry about it."

"Jimin," he sighed, "I don't like being defied, I want to take you home, so I'm going to."

"Yes Sir," he squeaked.

And that's why he didn't want him calling him Sir, because when he does, he thinks dirty thoughts and it's already going to be hard enough having him around 24/7 and sleeping with him. He watched as Jimin took his first bite and groaned, "good?"

"Very," he mumbled around his chopsticks before giggling. Yoongi was starting to really love those giggles, looked forward to them actually. And when they were because of him, it made him feel 10 feet tall and like he could do anything.

"Well I'm glad my cooking is adequate," he mused.

They fell into a comfortable silence like they usually do when they eat together, neither of them feeling like they need to say anything to fill the void. When they were done, they cleaned the dishes together and then Yoongi escorted him out of the building with his hand on the small of Jimin's back. Opening the car door for him and helping him with his seat belt. "Thank you," he said in a small voice.

Yoongi liked taking care of people, it gave him a purpose. Evan hated it though, he didn't like when Yoongi initiated physical touch or did things for him. He said he was an adult and that he can open the door himself. But Yoongi was the type of person that did acts of service to show his love, much like Jimin. But he also was big on physical touch, when he cared about a person he wanted to touch them, hold their hand, kiss them. He was extremely affectionate, but Evan was not.