115

" manager nim. Does anybody remember his number?" Taehyung piped up. " No" jin answered making tae's head droop. " Liam. I have his number and he can get me through to manager sejin!" Alesha exclaimed. " You're a genius!" Jungkook said jumping around with her and pecking her tightly.

"Why are you in touch with him?" Jimin snarled. " We're going to pretend we never heard that and I'll call him" Alesha said whipping her phone out as they entered the room. " Poor joon" jin said slightly stroking the unconscious namjoon.

Alesha quickly called Liam up and surprisingly he answered it within a single ring. " Oh hey Liam can you like quickly send me manager sejin's number?" Alesha asked. " Yeah we're fine why do you ask?" " What news?" " Sure I'll check it. Could you just send me the contact quickly? Yeah thanks. Bye"

The members all looked at her with a worried expression after listening to the one-sided conversation. " Apparently some news about us leaked?" Alesha said nervously. " Here. Talk to the manager. " Alesha said handing the phone to jimin who quickly conversed with his manager informing him of the situation.

That's when jimin noticed missed calls on her phone. " Why do you have missed calls from all the TXT members?" Jimin asked. " And ghost. And his dad too" jimin said through gritted teeth.

" I think I should check the news first" Alesha said taking the phone back. " When will dispatch shut up?" Alesha growled flashing the phone to the rest.

 " When will dispatch shut up?" Alesha growled flashing the phone to the rest