𝒙𝒗. the day that was

chapter fifteen, episode seven
the day that was.

               FIVE was on the bottom as he held Bonnie tightly as they fell down the blue portal. they landed on the table from the academy, five breaking something with his back and Bonnie squealed as she felt like she has been falling for forever.

once they landed on the table Bonnie peeled one eye open and she sighed in relief dropping her head down to fives chest and rolled over to the couch that was besides the table. five frowned his eyebrows sitting up and glancing over at Bonnie who then stood up.

"never again in my life!" bonnie snapped at five who held his hands up in surrender.

bonnie was then brought into the arms of someone bigger than her and bonnie glanced up to see that it was Diego who was hugging her. bonnie gasped loudly and pulled again, Diego then started to get confused but Bonnie got on the couch and the jumped on Diego, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck and clinging on him like a koala.

diego winched a little as his right arm was in a sling but he still managed to hold her tightly with his left arm.

"where the hell have you been, kid?" Diego asked Bonnie who relaxed all of her muscles and Luther started to ask things to five.

"long story." bonnie mumbled against his shoulder. she had her eyes closed feeling safe right about this moment. bonnie then couldn't hold herself on him anymore so she dropped herself down on the floor and smiled up at Diego who still held a worried look on his face. knowing that she deep down she wasn't okay. but she hid it - and she hid it very well.

five and bonnie then stood next to each other in front of diego, Luther, Allison and Klaus as they then started to shoot questions at them - all at once. until five shut them up and then started to tell them everything. Bonnie kept quiet as she would never be able to put all of that into words.

five was leaning against the counter top they landed on but Bonnie was too far from being good so she sat up on the counter top besides five who would occasionally glancing over at her whenever he would say her name to check up on her.

"you put her through all of that?" diego asked at the end of the story going to him again but Luther was quick to bring his arm up to stop diego who was glaring at five.

"im sorry. am i the only one that's skeptical here?" allison started to say making them all glance over at allison and Bonnie took this opportunity to look at five who tilted his head down closing his eyes and wincing in pain.

"are you okay?" bonnie whispered to five who quickly tilted his head up at the girl who had a worried gaze.

"yeah, i promise."

"i mean, how exactly do you know all of this about what's his name?" allison asked walking forward it be between diego and Luther.

"Harold Jenkins. you know those lunatics in masks who attacked the house?" five asked them.

"oh, yeah, i think i remember those guys."

"yeah, the ones who attacked us while you were drunk and while we were taking care of you this two had to pay the price." diego deadpanned glaring hard at five who nodded his head, his face dropping.

"yeah," they noticed when five peeked over his shoulder to look at bonnie who had her head tilted down to her lap as she fiddled with her hands. "them. they were went by the temps commission to stop me from coming back and preventing the end of life on earth."

"the temps what?"

"my former employer. they monitor all of time and space to make sure that whatever is supposed to happen - happens. they believe the apocalypse is coming in three days. so i went to commission headquarters and intercepted a message that was meant for said lunatics, protect harlod jenkis. so he must be responsible for the apocalypse."