20 # Finale

Hello people!

So we come to end of this tale.🥺🥺
Happy reading 💕💕
Drop some love . And please ignore any errors or typos found.
_______

It was a call from a frantic Mrs. Braganza, who made Sanskaar drop everything at work and rush back to Maheshwari Mansion. He was given details of how Kavita came in unannounced and had a talk with Swara, She had no clue of the context and Swara left. When asked, she didn't give an answer and simply said ‘I will call back.’

“I immediately called you. That woman should have said something mean to Swara, If not she wouldn't have left that way.”  Mrs. Braganza was close to tears, “I wish I could stop her but she wasn't listening.”

That was all Sanskaar needed from her before he got back into the car and punched in a number.

----

Kavita smiled looking at the flashing name on her mobile. As expected …

“What the hell did you say to Swara, Kavita?” Sanskaar blasted from the other end. “ I swear … if,”

“Relax Sanskaar,” Kavita tapped her perfectly manicured fingernails on the glass surface.”  I think you got the wrong number, baby. Find the right one, Thank me later,” 

And the call went off.

Sanskaar felt like smashing something. Fine! He drew in deep breaths in a bid to feel calm. He is gonna find Swara first,  set things right, then strangle Kavita next.  He dialled Swara’s number quite a few times only to be greeted with a switched-off tone Damn this woman! Sanskaar raked his hair in frustration. 

There was only one place he could think of at this point. He hoped he would find her, then they were gonna have a not-so-nice long chat. 

----------

Swara looked around her apartment. Feels really long, she thought and was glad she didn't have to step into a dusty one. Her few revisits in past weeks came to the rescue . All she needs now is a nice cup of coffee and she has to feed Tara, then she is gonna…

The alarm of the doorbell distracted her thoughts. She opened the door to find Sanskaar shooting glares at her. He simply stormed inside and before she could say something…

“Are you nuts, Swara? Like really? Some Random woman shows up at the house and blurts some nonsense, you pack your bags and leave. Do you know what you should have done instead? You should have simply said this is my place and asked her to get out. Ghar main tho bada dadagiri karte ho tum, mujh pe. Now, where did your Jhansi ki rani mode disappear? “

“Sanskaar .. listen to me..” Swara tried

“No! You listen to me and don’t you dare say a word till I finish.  Fine! I get it. You don’t love me ok! At Least you are not clear, but I didn't complain? Did I?  You came up with this absurd and idiotic theory to date other women. Woh bhi maan liya maine . Kyu? Because I love you … and I didn't find any other way to convince you. But this is not done, Swara. You can't just walk out of my life like this. Marjavunga main. 

I know, I am not like those romantic heroes you read in books and watch in movies, but I am trying, Right! Tum ne jo kuch bhi kaha sab sikhaa na maine . I am trying ok ! and I promise I will get better at it. In Fact, I will be best if you are willing to hang on for some more time. But don't this yaar, Swara. Please.

Sanskaar stopped to catch hold of his breath and didn't realize he was close to bursting into tears. Hell, what should he do to convince this woman that he loves her to bits and pieces? 

He wiped a spilling tear and looked up,“ Listen Swara! I am not going to be part of your mad dating scheme anymore. You make me meet thousands of women, I will always find my way back to you ,because I  love  you and I can only love you. Tum mano ya na maano , but you are the one for me.”He finished.