Chapter 9

Evan didn't come back that night, he didn't even come back on Saturday. It wasn't until Sunday evening that he walked back into the house. "Do you love me?"

Evan looked up from his phone, "what a silly question. You already know the answer." Then he climbed onto Yoongi's lap, lips crashing into his. "Already prepped for you."

Yoongi didn't think to ask why he was prepped on a Sunday afternoon. He was so touch starved, and love deprived that he took any crumb he could get. When they were done, Evan didn't move off of him. "Did he say yes? Are we having a baby?"

"He is going to give me his answer tomorrow."

Evan sighed, "you better do whatever it takes to get him to agree. It's the only way we can be a family."

"Doesn't it bother you? I'm going to have to sleep with another man, for a month."

He started rolling his hips, working them both back up. "No, I know why you are doing this. You need a baby and we can't have one. You love me enough that I trust you." When they came for the second time Yoongi thought he was high he was so happy. "But I can't be around why you two are making the baby. I hope you understand how hard that would be for me to see, to hear."

"Babe, there are other ways. I don't have to do it this way."

"No, he's perfect. He's young and healthy, well I assume he is. You'll need him to go to the Dr to ensure he's able to carry."

Yoongi nodded his head, that was an excellent point. "Of course, if he agrees I'll make the appointment. Do you want to go with us, to ask any questions?"

Evan shook his head, "no, until the baby is born. I'd like to stay out of it if that's okay?"

"I understand," he whispered as his thumbs traced the apple of his right cheek. "Where will you stay then while we are, trying?"

"A friends, don't worry about me Yoongi. Everything will be fine. We'll get a baby and be able to get married. Everything is going to be perfect."

Yoongi smiled before he kissed Evan softly, "how did I get so lucky?"

"I'm the lucky one, because I get to marry you."

Lena sighed, "are you seriously contemplating doing this?"

Jimin looked across the couch at Lena, she had dragged him out of the gym early this morning saying it was time for a girls weekend, which basically meant take out food and movies. Not sure how that qualifies as a girls weekend vs a regular one, but he wasn't going to complain since the food and movies were always good and Lena is a bowl full of fun energy.

"Maybe, do you think it's dumb?"

"Yes and no," she replied so quickly it made Jimin's head spin.

"You didn't even think about it, and that doesn't answer my question."

She sat up tossing the gummy butterflies into her mouth and chewing quickly, "yes I think it's the dumbest idea you've ever even contemplated doing. You are so his type and I know he's yours. Your ass is going to fall head over heels for him just like you are worried about."

"And the no?" He was pouting and whining like a child, but he didn't care. It was like she just told him that Santa wasn't real.

"Well the no is, even if it goes badly you'll have enough money to set yourself up somewhere new and never have to see him again."

He threw the handful of popcorn at her before dramatically sliding off the couch into a heap of blankets and a fake sobbing Jimin, "that doesn't help me at all. Tell me what to do, make the choice for me."