117

" Baby?" Jimin said as he sleepily walked out of the guest room looking for Alesha. "Hmm? Why are you up?" She asked jimin. " I couldn't find you when I woke up. I was worried" he said pouting. " It's 3 a.m. You should sleep " she smiled at his cuteness. " Then why are you up?" He asked yawning cutely.

" I couldn't sleep" she answered. " Come here" she said opening her arms for him. He laid down with his head on her chest and his arms around her waist. " What were you thinking?" He asked staring at her.

" I was wondering. What if I really went down with the house today?" She said in a meek tone. " Did you want to?" He asked. " Surprisingly I wanted to live" she answered. " That's an improvement " he commented. " Mhm" she mumbled pressing kisses all over his face making him giggle.

" I wish it was me instead of namjoon hyung you know. But, then I realise I can't even do anything about it because well that will get you guys in more trouble. They'll say stuff like you didn't take care of me or something" she confessed. " But, at least he's doing better " jimin answered and she nodded.

" I'll sound really stupid but, i really wanted to see your reaction when you thought that I died" Alesha confessed with a smile. " Shameless brat" jimin retorted. " You sound like me" she smiled massaging his hair slightly knowing that he likes that. " And what are you going to do about it?" Jimin Said sticking his tongue out at her.

She leaned and connected their lips sucking on his tongue gently making him slightly moan into her. She cradled his neck for a moment before pulling away. " That's what I'll do" Alesha answered pecking his forehead. " Then I'll keep annoying you on purpose" he said making her smile.

" You know sometimes I feel like I'm the baby in the relationship" he said making her chuckle and ask why.

" You tease me like that, our position right now and you're being suave" jimin listed with pouty lips. " You think I'm suave?" She asks and he nods his head like a chick. " Oh my god you're so adorable" she said kissing him on his cheek.

" I'm not adorable. I'm supposed to be handsome!" He said adamantly. " That makes it cuter" she said smiling.

" Anything that makes you happy baby" he said. " Jimin" she said breaking eye contact. " Yes love?" He asks back. " Did you ever wonder how I was going to be the girl of your destinies if the talisman hadn't happened?" She asks. " I've always been curious about it. Enlighten me" he said with a glowing aura.