A Fiery Encounter

Stiles woke up in a warm bed, he stretched his aching muscles, before standing up and heading to the closet to pick out a pair of jeans, flannel shirt, and some shoes that the school provided.

Stiles walked around the school
familiarizing himself with everything after he got the tour from Hope, when he was suddenly approached by Jed and his betas.

"Stilinski." He said grabbing his attention.

"Yeah." Stiles said while taking a bite out of the toasted bagel he grabbed out of the kitchen.

"Your the new-" Jed started. Stiles interrupted by chewing loudly on the
crunchy bagel.

"Your the ne—"

Crunch.

"Your the new wol—"

Crunch.

Jed hit the bagel out of Stiles' hands, and it landed on the floor,"Really, dude." Stiles said looking down at fallen bagel.

Jed only looked at Stiles with annoyed
eyes, "Your the new wolf, and that means you have to submit to your Alpha."

Stiles pretended to think about the offer,"I think I'm good on that. I'm already used to being a loner." Jed started to get pissed, "You don't have a choice." Jed went to push Stiles but he dodged easily.

"Like I said, no." Stiles told them.
Jed growled eyes turning yellow, then he ran at Stiles but he just easily side stepped kicking his foot out causing the wolf to fall down the stairs and sprawl across the cafeteria floor.

"Oof." Stiles said grimacing, while leaning against the stair railing "That's gonna bruise."

"Is there a problem here?" Hope asked
walking up flashing her yellow eyes
making the other wolves back down.
Hope grabbed Stiles and dragged him
away by the arm.

"What's going on?" Stiles asked, wondering why Hope seemed so tense. "We have a problem." Hope told him, "The compulsion didn't work on Landon, and he tricked us into thinking it did and he stole a knife."

"So, he stole a knife." Stiles said making
sure he heard correctly, "And compelling
him didn't work."

"And he burned a bus full of people alive." Hope added. That caught Stiles' attention, "What do you need me to do?" He asked her.

"I need your help finding him." Hope
said, "We know his last location, and he
can't have gone far."

Stiles looked more closely at Hope and he noticed the look of betrayal in her eyes and the burning rage, "You kissed him, didn't you?" Hope eyes widened in surprise, "No." She said after a moment of silence, "He kissed me."

"And you let him, and now that he
betrayed you, you want to kill him." Stiles said basically reciting her entire plan. Hope looked down, and Stiles looked at her sympathetically, "Hope, don't drink from that cup because it'll only make everything worse."

"How would you know?" Hope asked
harshly. Stiles looked down for a moment and when he looked back up Hope took a step back in shock and fear.

 Stiles looked down for a moment and when he looked back up Hope took a step back in shock and fear