chapter 5

'Nick Fury POV '

" WHAT!  " I yelled as I banged my fist on the table " how does a kid defeat the strongest team of heroes on the Earth " sir he was really  strong, he caught my shield and threw it at tony with enough force  to break Tony's helmet with ease, defeated Natasha in hand-to-hand combat which is almost impossible to do 'he caught my arrow and threw it back at me and he knocked me out with 1 kick which is impressive for a kid '' said hawkeye impressed by him  " don't forget he also picked up my hammer,"  said Thor still shocked and bruised from the fight when Perseus  threw hulk on top of him. " fine, he might be strong but you will capture him till the end of the week, you are dismissed 

" Percy's POV" 

As I was going home I kept thinking who are those weird people what do they want  " oh, hey Percy " somebody said, I looked around and saw Peter he's the son of our neighbor May and he's pretty cool, also he knows lots of Sciency things I don't understand . " hey Peter, what are you doing "I asked " nothing just bring some groceries for Aunt May, "  where are you going " " home, I didn't realize it was this near. I was just thinking about something and now I am here  " " that happens to me all the time.  anyways gotta go, see ya later " " bye ", I said as he took off running.

ding - dong the bell sounded and mom opened the door. " Percy ! " she exclaimed " where have you been,  I thought you had gone just for a stroll, what took you so long " . as my mom she knew if something was going on in my mind. " what are you thinking about " " just thinking about those guys that keep popping up here and there, I wonder what they want?"        " Maybe you should talk to them peacefully," she said kind of worried " Mom, that's not gonna work, I bet they are just gonna try to ambush me again . " please " " fine, I'll do it first thing tomorrow. "

          Time skip to Percy walking toward the avenger's tower 

as I was walking toward the building I was thinking that what would their reaction be when they saw the kid that had beat them in a fight coming up their elevator in the morning trying to talk peacefully with them. a voice woke me from my thoughts " who are you and where do you think you're going ." said a guard sitting at a very normal desk about to open a cheeseburger. " My name is Percy Jackson, and I am visiting Tony." " Listen, kid, you can't get in, you need an appointment which I am pretty sure you won't get, so can you go somewhere else you're wasting both our time," he says eying his cheeseburger hungrily " "  call tony stark " " you can't make me do that you're not my boss. " " Do it," I said getting annoyed " look kid can you please go somewhere else you are making me angry," he says grabbing his baton " do it " I give him my best wolf glare " fine "  .  he calls tony but it was taking too long " why is it taking so long," I ask getting impatient " he is not picking up, wait a second " " hello, good afternoon sir, sorry to bother but this kid is asking to see you. he says his name is Percy Jackson should I let him in " he pauses for a second  " yes sir " . " sir, says you can meet him on floor number 23 " as I walk into the building I say " hey, enjoy the cheeseburger ".  so should I use the stairs or the elevator ,  I'll go with the elevator I don't want them freaking out seeing me climb 23 seven floors . i walk in the lift and press the button , but i wasn't expecting the lift to have the same music as the one in empire state building. it felt like a thousand years and the lift came to a stop.

Hello guys sorry i haven't been able to upload this chapter because of stuff  and the next chapter will start in tony's pov 

                     does anybody have a dog 

bye theedstoneingeenier out