16

"Uhm , so somi have you decided where we should go?" Asked chaeyoung. Somi smiled and said,
"No , actually none of them have my taste for our special first date.  " She then clinged on chaeyoung .

Chaeyoung who smiled forcedly and was nervous because she knew mina was watching her from above nodded and said, "o-oh r-really. That's n-not a p-problem. "

"Stop overreacting." Mumbled somi with her smile enough for chaeyoung to hear .
"I would if you just stop clinging, my wife is watching." Mumbled chaeyoung still with her forced smile.

"Ewww, you guys are disgusting." Said tzuyu making a throwing up face.
"Disgusting???!!!! What do you mean??? We are like the best couple!!!" Said somi.

"No we are not ....." Said chaeyoung with a bit frowning and scared face.

"Tch. Look at that lizard, sticking with my chaeyoung like a chewing gum." Said mina while gritting her teeth.

"Mina mina minari, calm down, it's just a act...hahaha..." Said momo trying to calm mina down with a nervous laugh.
"Come on guys say something!!" Said momo to others indicating to calm mina down.
"Uhm , mina darling, you know she doesn't deserve chaeyoung and chaeyoung loves you only. " Said Jennie patting minas back.

"Jen is right, mina ya , don't worry." Said Irene. "I swear , if that's jeongyeons idea to bring somi back? I am killing her later for making our minari baby cry." Said nayeon in a bit anger.

"Mina cheer up!! We are here!!" Said jihyo.

"At the end chaeyoung is coming back to you anyways. " Said rosé smiling.
Mina then thought for a while and said, "you are right. She is coming back to me at night after all. Then we will see who's the boss. " Mina then smirked.

"I hate my perverted mind. " Said rosé.
"And I am not surprised since you are that chickens wife. " Said Jennie.
"Says the monkeys wife. " Said rosé smiling thinking she won.
"Aish, there's no point arguing. " Said Jennie. Rosé sighed.
"You are right. " Said rosé.

"But do you think this will actually work? I mean, will tzuyu be really able to remember some things?" Asked sana as her eyes never left tzuyu.

"We don't know, sigh. We can just only wait. " Said jihyo.

"Aww look at my baby over there. " Said momo looking at Dahyun smiling like an idiot.

"Oh gosh , she can only think about Dahyun,food and dance. " Said jihyo shaking her head.

Meanwhile,

"Honestly chae why the fuck do you wanna date this bitch I mean witch- tch , oh god why am I so honest?" Said tzuyu then yawned. She looked at them boringly. Everyone looked at each other. Everything was happening like it happened in highschool. Tzuyu asked this same question in highschool too. 

Chaeyoung then got silent for a second. She then started to remember what she actually said to tzuyu back then. She then looked at tzuyu acting desperate and seriously said,

"You don't understand tzuyu!! She is my first love!! I like this girl so much!! "

And that was minas last straw.
"Ha...ha....haha...." Laughed mina evily. Those who were upstairs didn't even made a sound. They knew mina was mad , real mad.

Mina then started to march downstairs. Like she is going to murder someone today.  Jihyo and nayeon followed mina. While others were looking at mina with wide eyes.

"Mina stop. Wait....." Said jihyo running after mina along with nayeon. When mina finally reached downstairs fuming in anger. Chaeyoungs face became like she saw her death. She gulped hard. Everyone except Tzuyu saw mina. Tzuyu didn't cause as she was sitting on the couch her back was facing mina.