Elegance [Nanami Kento x Reader]

warning : none | characters are 18+

The delicate tickle of his fluttering lashes against your skin awoke you from your serene slumber with a sigh of joy.

You felt his chest rumble as if it were the steady bass to a song as he chuckled, arms wrapping tightly about your huddled figure as you inhaled the sweet and unique scent of his skin.

Perhaps it was the way his silence echoed through the atmosphere, whispering all the words he wasn't sure of how to say. Perchance, how his gaze would linger over yours for a hushed moment.

Maybe the way his movements would flow together so tranquility. Or it could even be the way the tips of his digits would brush over you with the hesitance and delicacy one would use with a feather. Yet all of it, every single second of it was so simple yet spoke so much.

The aura of simplicity and elegance surrounding him was strong enough to seem complex, intricate even. His personality was so withdrawn and he only allowed bits and pieces of it to be seen, and that was all of him than anyone ever knew, and yet why he did all of this was unbeknownst to you. As mystifying as he is, he seemed to draw you in with his soundless speeches and subtle touches of reassurance.

Never before had you been so captivated by a person. Of course, he had his flaws just as everyone else did, but he treated you like a princess and paid attention to you and only you, eyes never once leaving your features.

All of these thoughts and more swelled in your mind as you once again had lost yourself in the sky of his eyes. Allowing a small smile to bedeck your rosy lips, you watched as his gaze lowered to where the tips of his fingers practically requested to lace with yours by the way they gently poked your hand.

You let your fingers splayed out on the milky sheets of the bed, watching as his digits interlocked with yours. Glancing upwards, you could see the barely-visible smile of satisfaction adorning his peach lips at the exquisite touch.

His blonde locks draped over his forehead as his lids fluttered shut over his orbs, a content sigh escaping his lips. You smiled at the peaceful state he was encompassed in, silently wishing all his worries and anxieties of his job would dissipate as fast as the sunlight flashing over his visage.

The simplicity of his essence was enough to drive you mad with questions and wonder how he could remain so put-together with a load of stress set on his shoulders.

Yet deep down inside you could see he wasn't as strong as a steel statue, but as fragile as a bud. This is why his eyes would flit to yours ever so swiftly during a situation, a soft plea for reassurance to which you'd respond with a gentle smile, or even setting your hand to his shoulder.

A grin adorning your features, you calmly leaned forward to press your lips to the tip of his nose. His lids snapped open at the sudden contact, a bewildered yet soothed expression settling over his sleepy eyes.

You repeated the action, planting your kiss swollen lips to his nose swiftly before pulling away, earning another shocked and placid expression from him.

After a few moments of unsure silence, he replied by gently squeezing your hand.

***

 what a man. 

guess whos done w the finals and is free for a month