𝘽𝙤𝙣𝙪𝙨 𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧

My heels hit the floor of Axton's office, causing the first floor to go silent

 My heels hit the floor of Axton's office, causing the first floor to go silent. Eyes focus on me and everyone starts acknowledging me. 

"Good morning Mrs. McKay." 

"Morning ma'am." 

"Good morning." 

"Nice to see you Mrs. McKay." 

"Good morning everyone." I smile at them as I walk towards the elevator. I wasn't going to let my  anger ruin their morning. But as soon as I step into the elevator and the doors close, the smile drops off my face. The only thing I could focus on was slapping Axton's perfect face. 

I pass my hands through my hair as I stare at my reflection in the doors, my light pink knee high dress fit me perfectly, the fabric was a sample for my upcoming summer line that drops next month. Taking me out my thoughts, the elevator doors open to the very top floor. I step out and make my way towards my husbands office. My steps were fast and manners was forgotten as I push open the doors. My anger surfacing. 

"I'm actually going to slap you!" I yell as I walk in. He raises an eyebrow, a smirk on his lips as he watches me stride into his office,yelling. It's only when I see his phone against his ear then I wish I had knocked before entering. 

"I'm gonna have to call you back Cyrus." Axton says as he looks at me. I fold my hands and glare at him, well at least I try to. Even though I saw him this morning and even helped him with his tie, I can't help but stare at him, his black suit fits him perfectly, his hair is a little messy and his face, oh God, this man has the face of a devil that makes you feel like hell is the best place for you. Nevermind, he's Axton McKay, he is the devil that makes you feel like hell is the best place for you. He's my devil and he makes hell a lot of fun. He makes it the best place for me. 

"Can I help you, Soph?" He asks me leaning into his chair, his eyes moving down my body. All these years and he still has this affect on me. Shut up Sophia, we're mad at him!

"Yes, by jumping off the roof of this building." I snap and he grins. 

"I tried once, but this beautiful girl wouldn't let me." He says, getting up and walking towards me. Ugh this man!

"What's wrong baby?" He asks me as he grabs me into his arms. 

I take in a deep breathe contemplating if I should yell or not. 

"I asked you to book an appointment for us for at the turtle zoo. I called this morning and they said an appointment wasn't made." I mumble. 

"I'm sorry Soph, I didn't think-" 

"You didn't think she wants to go? Please! If she could get Jace to fill the pool with turtles, you think she wouldn't wanna go to a zoo filled of them?" I sigh, resting my head on his chest.