10

"We just have to wait till the others get here now," Adeline said while she and the boys exited her car. She walked over to her car's trunk and pulled out her beach supplies in her backpack.

"You really are such a mom," Caleb said laughing at the older girl who was checking if she had everything packed, again.

"No, Caleb," Gaten said while he rolled his eyes, "She's our dad we already have a mom, actually."

"Oh, yeah?"

"Yup."

"Care to elaborate with the rest of the class?"

"Joe," he simply stated, "Keery is our mom."

"Actually," FInn butted in, "I would say so too, but like neither of them are really a father figure we have two moms."

"And a dad," Adeline now added into the conversation, "If I'm you guys' mom, Joseph is like your dad or somthing."

"Great!" Noah said, he had been leaning against the car door while smiling at his friends and new additional friend, "Our family is almost complete, mom 2 is almost here dad isn't that far off and the girls are with mom 2 so."

"this has to be one of the weirdest things i've gotten myself involved in."

"But you love it!" Finn exclaimed wrapping his arms around the older girl again. Gaten smirked whilst joining in the hug, soon followed by the other two.

Their hug was broken apart when a car honked at them, Adeline grabbed the teenagers that clung to her hands and pulled them behind her. Her eyes widening before letting go of her grip on the boys and appologising to them. Joe Keery stepped out of the blue car along with the three girls who leaped into Adeline's arms and Jamie who helped Joe unload the car.

The elder girl chuckled at them whilst hugging them back. Once they pulled apart again Sadie stayed by her side with one arm still around her waist and Adeline's arm still wrapped around the redhead's shoulder.

"So now just Maya and her passengers," Millie said. "We are going to swim right?"

"Why woudln't we?"

"I don't know," Millie shrugged, "would've been lame if you did."

"So you thought I was lame?"

"Of course not!"

»»————- ♡ ————-««

When they were all together again, after finding Maya who had apparently taken a wrong turn, they went to find a spot in the sand. Addie had picked up the backpack only for it to be wripped out of her hands before she could even put it on.

Joe had taken it on his back seeing as Jamie was wearing the one of their auto on his and he said something about how ladies shouldn't have to carry the bags. Joseph had walked up to them to offering he'd wear it, but Joe declined politely.

"You know he asked if you had a hot cousin."

"Who?" Adeline asked, "Joe?"

"Yup."

"Why?" she asked her husband her eyebrows turned up and scrunched together.

"Cause he thought you were, but wanted to be respectfull of our relationship."

"He wants to get with my cousin if I have one that's hot ?"