19 | TWICE MORE DRAMA |

Outer Banks, the ChateauJuly 13th, 202011:37 am

July 13th, 2020
11:37 am

"No effing way!" Kiara screamed at John B's face just the way I predicted. "You brought her here so what? she's in on this now?"

As JJ, Pope and I witnessed the argument going on between Sarah, John B and Kiara, my lips were sealed. Dealing with this situation was much harder than we thought it would be, back when Sarah and I thought of it. Of course, Kie hated Sarah with her entire heart, but we thought she'd do some efforts for John B, which she obviously didn't plan on doing at all.

"All I care about is her cut, comes out of your share," JJ broke in, pointing at them with his index.

I chuckled at his words, but as Kiara
went ahead, I noticed I was the only one laughing. "You know, I don't remember taking a vote! This is our thing! A Pogue thing!" she slyly snapped.

The girl paced back and forth on the terrace, throwing us desperate looks, but she knew I wouldn't have taken her side on that one, especially not in this moment, since I was dating Rafe, but no one knew it besides Sarah anyways. "I got to say I'm a tad uncomfortable with all this," Pope intertwined.

"When are you not?" John B responded, upset, obviously, and I could understand why.

"I don't know, I rode here on the back of JJ's bike pretty comfortably!" Pope said.

"True, most relaxed I've ever seen him," JJ mumbled.

I threw both of them a dark glance, not so sure adding more tension was a great idea, before Kiara left out an exasperated sigh and brought her arms to her chest. "You know we were all extremely comfortable until you brought her!" Kie kept going.

Sarah rolled eyes. "Stop talking about me like I'm not here!" she yelled.

"Then leave!" Kiara yelled louder.

I glanced at Sarah as our eyes connected and I read in them that she felt lonely in this battle, with no one to take her side. I wasn't going to pick a side since they were both my best friends, but I was going to defend who I thought had all rights to love our friend, and be loved in return. "See Tess? I told you," Sarah voiced.

"Told her what? Exactly? That you're a liar? Kiara snapped.

"No that you're a shit talking bitch!" Sarah spoke in return.

I had to admit I was a little proud of her and as JJ and Pope exchanged money, everyone started to talk simultaneously. The two screaming girls kept arguing, and if they could have, I'm sure they'd have hit each other or thrown objects at each other's face. Their screams started to give me a headache and as I read despair in John B's eyes, I felt the need to speak up for the first time.

"Everybody shut up!" I screamed and they did as I told them. "Jeez' are we being four year olds or are we mature?"

"Look, I just want to make it clear," John B voiced. "Kie, you're my best friend"