Chapter 35 - The Choice [Pt 2]

ahhhhh

Writing's not that easy. But, gRAmMArLy cAn heLllP-

oh also my kazuha pulls we're MAGICAL-

Gauranteed kazu came home early (30 pulls)

C1 came home in 10

C2 came home in 20

And guaranteed raiden - I got keqing which was a w - in 30 pulls

My luck was AMAZING
.

.

.

TW: Emetophobia (the fear of vomiting - look it up for a more detailed explanation)

-Previously-

You're eyesight was blurry, ears ringing. White light enveloped your vision, and you instinctively covered your eyes. When the nausea subsided, you slowly opened them...

To let out a strangled cry as you look around in a panic.

-continuing-

Your fingers curled into a fist, nails digging into your gloves. No. No.

This can't be real.

It can't be real.

You stumbled forward, hand flying out to stabilize yourself against the wood, knees shaking.

You wrapped your fingers around the windowsill, eyes wide as you scanned the room.

It was your room.

On Earth.

The air was musty, dust particles floating around. You turned to the windowsill, brushing a finger along the surface. When you brought it up, a fine layer of dust coated your fingertip.

Brushing it off, you walked forward, eyes scanning the room. Everything has dust on it, as if it hadn't been touched for a month or two. You walked to your desk, hands brushing against the surface of your laptop.

You scanned the rest of the items sitting on your desk. Key, pens, papers, phone, a charm...

Phone.

Your eyes snapped back to it.

Your hand flew over to snatch it up, tapping the screen. Somehow, it was still working - at 10%. Your quickly unlocked it, fingers nimbly navigating over to the call app.

You pressed on the first name on your favorites.

Niko.

Pressing the phone to your ear, you tapped your fingers against the desk nervously. 1 ring, 2, 3, and it stopped.

Muffled laughter could be heard from the background as a voice from the other side reached your ears.

"Hello?"

A smile grew on your face. "Niko! It's me, Y/N!"

The line was silent. Then an awkward Niko replied, "Um, sorry, I don't know a Y/N."

The joy you felt was snuffed out in an instant. The smile on your face faded as your voice shook. "W-what are you talking about?? It's me, your best friend..?"