9

It has been some time since I asked Harry to officially become my boyfriend. We grew much closer. I shared a new part of me with him and he accepted me and supported me in every way possible. I remember that time when he came over to mine wrapped in transgender pride flag.

I know that Harry is proud and open to the whole world about himself being gay. It's not the same with me though. I rather keep more quiet about myself to the world. I don't mind sharing it with people that are close to me though. I, of course, couldn't be angry with him and I wasn't. It was amusing to see him like that.

I asked him to come over like any other time only with that difference that- I decided to make a move tonight.

I set everything up. I prepared us dinner as well as decorating the room with some fairy lights that I bought in sale. But Harry doesn't have to know that.

I was currently just dressing myself.

I chose my nude binder, which is the most comfy one as well, my sweats and jumper. What I also prepared was a strap on. Yes, a strap on that I bought like a week back.

I had it on already because I didn't want to ruin the atmosphere later. So that was the reason why I chose to wear sweats instead of trousers in the end.

The bell rang few minutes before seven.

"Alright." I walked over to the door, opening them while taking a deep breath.

"Hey Boobear." Harry flung himself onto me before he walked in.

"Hey Haz." I smiled at him in response.
I loved to see him like this, glowing.

"Come in." I led him inside the prepared room.

"Oh." his mouth was immediately agape.

"Wanted to make you feel special tonight." I made my way towards the bed.

"I feel special with you every day."

"But tonight is really special special." I said while Harry walked over to me.

"Is it?" he cocked his head to the side.

"I am ready." I whispered, grabbing his hands in mine.

"Are you sure?" Harry caressed my hands with his thumbs.

"I am more than sure love." I closed the gap between us, kissing him on the lips passionately.

"Lou, I just- I want you to know that I like to be the one- you know."

"I realized Haz. I thought of you and I- hope you will like what I had prepared."

"Oh, alright." he relaxed a little bit, kissing me back once again.
We made our way to the bed somehow, collapsing on top of it.

"Harry." I pulled him in my lap. He frowned when he could feel it.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's the surprise."

"Oh, do you have...?" his eyes brightened.
"Yeah, I bought it for us. I want you to have the best first experience with me. I want you to feel the best in the world." I pressed my lips against his firmly.