119

" What are you talking about?" She asked instead. " Why do you want to take it further? I'm not going to believe it if you say you are needy. Because that is a pure lie. Something is obviously bothering you and you're just trying to distract yourself from it. And I don't want the first time we get so intimate to be because of pushed reasons" jimin said pulling her up to face him gently.

" I don't want you to forget me" she said. " Why wouldI- he was cut off by her index finger on his lips.

" I was wondering. If I died, after a while you'd probably forget me. I'm someone you have to be careful around almost all the time because of my past. We can't be intimate which is something that I see you really want to be at times. You'd probably find someone better and then you'll forget all about me. I know it sounds selfish but, I don't want to be forgotten, at least not by you," she said before jimin took her hand off his lips.

" Can I say something?" He asked and she nodded. " I'm willing. I did it on my own. I'm willing to look after you and be extremely careful if I have to be. Because being with you is what I need and to get to it, I will go through hell if I have to but, I'll earn your trust and love till we get engaged and only then with your consent will we do something intimate. And you never are or will be a burden. At the very least not to me" he said making her tear up again.

"I- I'm so fucking sorry. I'm just so stupid" she started to sob harder. " There, there now. That's enough crying for today. I don't want to get beaten up by namjin for not looking after you properly if you come up with swollen eyes tomorrow" jimin hushed her.

" Then bear with it Mr. Willing to do everything for his girlfriend" a voice interrupted making them turn. Taehyung.

" What ? What's with that look?" Taehyung defended. " Why are you up?" Alesha asked. " Because I wanted water but, now I think I'll go puke" taehyung said turning away. " Taehyung" a stern voice sounded.

" What?" Taehyung snapped. " What did you hear or see?" Alesha snarled at him. " Just your boyfriend being all mushy-gushy and half naked around you. I'm definitely telling on him tomorrow" taehyung said with a smirk. " He didn't hear it" jimin laughed. " Luckily" Alesha said with a puff of relief.

" Why? What was I not supposed to hear?" Taehyung probed. " Nothing. Go sleep" Alesha said smiling. " Whatever"

" Wait, tae! Did you have a nightmare or something?" Jimin asked sounding concerned. " It's all because of this brat" taehyung pointed.

" What did I even do to you?" She whined. " Well you made me think you were dead. " Taehyung said bluntly. " I still don't get why you guys chose to go out through the front door which is closer to the kitchen and not the back door which was closer to you" Alesha stated turning to look at Jimin.

" You expect us to think? Your darling boyfriend here was crying his eyes out and refused to leave you there" taehyung said accusedly. " Awww really?" Alesha cooed. " He's spouting nonsense" jimin shrugged.

" Yah! You...... You liar!" Taehyung said looking out of words to use in English. "Taehyung.exe has stopped working" jimin teased. Taehyung turned to go away.

" Do you want to sleep with us?"jimin offered. " That sounds disgusting" taehyung said making a face. " Get your head out of the gutter" Alesha snapped. " Well since you're begging..... I'll agree" taehyung said making the couple on the couch coo inwardly at his cuteness.

" What are you waiting for? Get dressed" taehyung said.