Chapter Nineteen

"N-no!" King Kai gasped as he watched from his small world. "You should never go beyond times two, Goku!" He looked down with a terrible thought, "it must be true then...he can't win as he is now. I never dreamed his opponent could be this powerful...this could be truly hopeless."

At Kame House Chi-Chi wiped her eyes, "oh Mae, why did you have to go too? I just want you and Gohan to be safe."

Ox King held his daughter and rubbed her shoulders to try and comfort her.

Suddenly the scouter on Bulma's ear began to ping rapidly.

"What's happening?!" Master Roshi asked.

"I-I think it's Goku!" Bulma exclaimed. "But his power level is increasing too fast! 17,000...19,000...21,000!"

The scouter burst when the power level went too high, making Bulma shriek in surprise. Smoke came from the side of it and she looked at in shock.

Goku's powered level continued to rise, sending powerful winds at Vegeta.

"W-what?!" Vegeta braced himself against Goku's power.

"Grr!" Goku growled and took off for Vegeta. He punched him in the face sending him flying.

Goku flew forward getting another strike on the saiyan Prince before appearing below him to kick him back up into the air. As Goku flew up to hit him, Vegeta quickly righted himself and prepared to blast him. Goku dodged and came in from the side. Vegeta fired an energy blast at Goku, but Goku managed to avoid it as well.

"What?!" Vegeta exclaimed.

Suddenly Goku appeared to kick Vegeta in the jaw. Vegeta went crashing into a mountain.

"RAAH!" Vegeta yelled, exploding the rocks around him. He turned to see Goku coming for him again. "Curse you!"

He tried to punch Goku, but he jumped over Vegeta and kicked him in the back. Vegeta flipped over and rushed foward trying to get another strike on Goku. However, Goku was still too fast and ducked down. He came back up, punching Vegeta in the stomach hard.

Vegeta clutched his stomach, he could taste blood in his mouth. He jumped away from Goku, his rage building.

Goku was breathing heavily as he watched Vegeta, waiting for the next move.

"It can't be!" Vegeta exclaimed. "He's surpassed my power!"

"He's tough," Goku said, his body was beginning to tremble from the weight of Kaioken. "I gotta finish this soon, or this'll be bad."

"Daddy," Mae watched from afar. "You can win this!"

Vegeta continued to grow even more angry. "This can't be happening! I'm an elite saiyan warrior! I won't be beaten by some low class fighter like him! I am the strongest in the universe!"

Goku gasped in pain, "my body hurts. I guess Kaioken times three is too much for me. I can't let this drag out."

Vegeta wiped his mouth and noticed the blood on his glove. This only made him more angry. "I shed noble blood for this trash! That is something I cannot endure!" His power suddenly began to spike from his rage. "I've had enough of this planet!" He yelled. "I'll burn you to ashes along with it!"

"No!" Goku shouted as Vegeta took off into the sky.

"Dodge this one you trash!" Vegeta yelled. A purple aura began to surround him. "Save yourself and let your planet be destroyed!"

"What do I do?!" Goku exclaimed.

"Ahh!" Mae yelled. She ran forward, coming from her hiding place, ready to assist her father.