Ch. 64

Cali's POV

" Ion give a fuck who sent you here. You better back yo ass up befoe I—" Which quickly caused me to put AK in the middle of the bed, and see what was going on.

As I turned the corner, I seen the Hispanic man standing there with a blank facial expression.

" Are you Caliana Cartier?" He asked me pretty much overlooking Key which caused him to frown.

Before I could answer Key slammed the door in the man's face, and locked the door back.

" Key."

" What? You hungry? Cause I think the chef got some prepared fa us by now." He said as he ignored the man knocking again.

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I walked towards the door getting ready to open it again.

" Caliana, don't open dat fucking door. Leave his ass out there. Security finna come get his ass." He said in a stern tone.

" Key relax. I know who sent em." I said as I opened the door anyways.

Once I opened the door, this time I was faced with a more familiar face instead of the one Key closed the door on.

" Now who the fuck is that? Mane I'm really trying not to go to jail in Mexico today, but I see I just might have to." Key said hiking his pants up.

" Stop. I know him. Just relax, please." I quickly said cutting down the confusion.

" Julio you gotta stop it with the random people sending messages." I said causing him to laugh.

" Hello to you too mi hija. Can we come in?" He asked.

" Just you. Leave the rest of your men outside."

He nodded his head at the other 6 heavily armed men with him, " en guardía. ( Which means stand guard in Spanish)"

I stepped to the side letting him in. He walked in as I closed the door behind him. Key just looked like he was still suspicious of the whole situation. As he rightfully should be.

" Key this is Julio better known as El Chapo. The one who threw AK that surprise safari party. Julio this is AK's father Key." I said introducing them even tho, I know Julio knows everything about him.

" Hello, it's nice to finally meet you." Julio said with his thick accent as he held his hand out towards Key.

Key shook his hand, " Like wise. My fault fa coming at you and ya guys like dat. And thank you for paying for her to have the whole hospital floor to herself, and for hiring security to guard her room."

" You did dat?" I asked Julio causing him and Key to nod their heads.

" Ay I understand. No hay problema. And it was the least I could do."

" No offense, but how you even know we was here?" Key asked.

" I run Mexico. So, whenever mi hija is in Mexico I know as soon as she crosses the border." He said truthfully.

" What are you doing hea Julio?"

" I had to come see you in person. I needed to make sure you're alright with my own two eyes, so I apologize if I've ruined yourrrr— Couples trip?" Julio asked with his one of his eyebrows raised.

" Just a family vacation Key came up with. Key can you go check on AK while I talk to him fa a minute."

" You sure?"

" Yea, I'll be fine." I reassured him before he walked off.

I walked over towards the couch, and sat down, " Have a seat. There's no need fa you to be standing."