+ 110 +

"Oh...she fell asleep..."

Chuckling lightly at the now sleeping girl burrowed in the tattered quilt Jimin reaches over and brushes her hair from her face, his eyes softening at her resting form.

"I figured once she ate she would fall asleep."

"But she really wanted to help us...I hate getting everything done while she's asleep..."

"Yeah...with what happened earlier though I want her to rest. If she feels too stressed it can end up hurting her. I'll just make it up to her whenever she wakes up."

"...Watching you with her Hyung..."

"Jungkook please, I'm already embarrassed enough."

"Embarrassed? Hyung you shouldn't be embarrassed! You're showing your girlfriend affection of course I have to give you a hard time about it. Think of what you did to me when Lily was here."

Ah, so this is karma.

It really is a bitch.

"Well...s-still...I'm not used to this stuff...."

"It's okay Hyung, it isn't something that comes naturally, however seeing how you are with her, it truly does look like you're in love."

Feeling his cheeks warm with a blush Jimin looks over at the sleeping girl and feels his heart bloom with happiness, a deep sigh escaping from his chest.

"I....I am.....before I knew it...it seemed like waking up without her in my bed was just as torturous as waking up back then...."

"I'm proud of you Hyung, I'm glad you found someone. Now, how about we get everything finished up so when she wakes up we can surprise her?"

"Y-Yeah....also...there's something else I would like to talk to you about also...if you could help me..."

"Of course Hyung, anything for you."

......................................

(Y/N's POV)

Ugh...my head hurts....

Pushing yourself out of the bundled blanket you rub your eyes and look around the empty room, your heart sinking when you see the windows darkened by the night sky.

Oh no...

I hope I didn't stop everything from happening!

This was very important to Jimin!

.....it's because I saw those old clothes....they looked...so disgusting.....

I never realized how small I was before...

No wonder everyone avoided me...

Rubbing your arms and standing up you sulk as you make your way back to the bedroom where Jimin stands fixing the satin comforter, his face brightening up when he sees you standing in the doorway.

"Hello My Love, did you sleep well?"

Nodding your head softly Jimin steps over to you and places a kiss on your forehead, your heart sinking further when you see all of your things perfectly placed in the room.

Oh...they did it without me...

"I....didn't get to help...I slept the entire time..."

Now I don't get to be a part of it...

"Actually, we didn't get everything."

Flicking your rounded eyes up at Jimin your cheeks flush when he turns you towards your vanity, all your things nicely placed in a box on the floor beside it.

"I wanted you to be able to decorate your vanity since it's where you get ready everyday."

Jimin.....

Turning your body you press yourself into his embrace as tears spring to your eyes, a small chuckle escaping from the male's lips when he runs his hands up and down your back.

"Are you just emotional today My Love?"

No...it isn't that...

"Thank you...for loving me...."

You feel Jimin freeze the second the words leave your lips, his arms pressing against you to bring you closer to him, his face burying into your hair.

"I should be the one thanking you Baby Mama."

"N-No....b-because of you...I...I-I get all of these things....the sh-shakes....the chicken...the clothes...the home....all of it..."

Without Jimin....I would be having a much harder time right now...

"That isn't true Y/N-ah, I'm just the lucky one that got to provide all those things for you. You sticking around despite me being an asshole is what is actually appreciated."

Wiping your eyes and looking up at Jimin you let out a gasp when you see tears welling in his eyelashes, his expression bloomed with love and admiration when he gives you a gentle kiss holding onto your waist.

"I love you more than my own life Baby Mama, I'm so lucky that you came into my life and gave me a purpose to live for again."

....Am I allowed....to feel...this happy...

After all these years....after everything that happened...

Am I finally allowed to be content...and feel so happy...

"I want to do something with you, will you follow me?"

"S-Sure...where are we going?"

"Outside."

Following behind Jimin you wipe away the last of your tears as he leads you outside and down the stairs of the apartment building, your face twisting with confusion when you walk up to a little bonfire in the park beside the building.

"What...is this?.."

Jimin stays silent as he brings you to stand in front of the fire, the orange wefts reflecting on his stoic expression as he grabs a bag and hands you a piece of clothing.

"This...."

"We're going to burn them. It can signify a new beginning, and since you've come so far there's no need for you to hang on to any of these things....so I figured instead of you having to think about what was, we can burn it, and it can be gone forever."

Your lips part in light shock as your fingers squeeze the denim skirt that used to be your everyday wear, your eyes tearing up as you look back at the flame billowing into the air.

Say goodbye to it...forever....

That's right....this isn't who I am....

This was what I was forced to be because of my mother and father...

They're the ones that made me like that.

This is the me that I created.

You feel your breathing become labored as you grit your teeth and throw the skirt into the flames, your hands balled into fists as the flames begin overtaking the material turning it to ash.

I...am....a worthy person of being happy.

Letting out a sharp sigh you sniffle and watch as a small article of clothing lightly drops into the flames, your eyes looking up at Jimin as he stares at the fire with a dark expression, his hand reaching out to grab yours as your lips part with curiosity.

"Jimin...what was that?..."

".....The tie."

(A/N): *clears throat* *bows*