GLM 20

Allure through her favorite store—Target, alongside Moo she sipped her Açaí refresher as she picked out produce. She'd been spending a lot of time at Moo's condo and refused to stand for him not having groceries.

"You like oranges?" Allure asked as she held up the bag of blood oranges.

"It's whatever you want." Moo replied with a slight chuckle, his dreads hung over his face as he leaned over the handle of the buggy.

"These the sweet ones." She smiled, causing Moo to do the same.

Allure's phone sounded, causing her to grab for it from the back pocket of her fashion nova jeans.

Mel
What's the New Years plans?

Allure read the message before stuffing her phone back into her pocket, she planned on replying once she wasn't busy. Her mind went to the news Maiya had dropped on her a week ago, she still wasn't sure if she should say anything.

"Do you know anything of Key having another kid in Louisiana?" Allure asked Moo as they pushed the buggy over to the bakery section.

"How you know that?" Moo furrowed his eyebrows together.

"I just do." Allure lightly chuckled, not wanting sell out Maiya. She could tell Maiya really didn't mean to say anything, she was just very comfortable talking around Allure.

"Yeah, he got a lil boy for a girl he used to mess with in high school." Moo explained, "I'm guessing yo cousin don't know."

"Your guess is as good as mine...but if she doesn't, do you think I should say something?" Allure asked, she knew Moo wasn't for drama and he'd suggest the right thing to do.

"Honestly." Moo said as scratched his head,"If it was my cousin I'd say something, you know? Putting her on game type shit."

"Yeah." Allure replied, she hoped her cousin knew. She wasn't the type to open cans of worms for fun. Hell, she had her own little problems going on.

"Look bae." Moo said as he held up a pack of freshly baked toll house cookies, "These bitches gone be so good after you warm em up, then dunk em in some milk." He exclaimed, Allure chuckled. Moo definitely had a thing for sweets, but she noticed fresh baked chocolate chip cookies were his favorite.

"But foreal, if key hiding that shit that's on him. He can't be mad you looking out for yo blood, and if it's a problem he can see me bout it." Moo ranted, Allure smirked. Look at my man ready to take up for me, she thought to herself.

Moo grabbed his lighter and sparked his blunt, he hadn't smoked in a couple days and honestly didn't know how he made it so far

Moo grabbed his lighter and sparked his blunt, he hadn't smoked in a couple days and honestly didn't know how he made it so far. He inhaled and let the smoke fill his lungs before exhaling.

"Fuck." He said as he brought the blunt closer to his face and eyed it, he watched as Allure walked from the room to in front of him—her ass moved as she did.