that night in the cellar- Robin

Hi! So I have some time, and plan on doing some requests today

The first one is a request from: VancesPinballMachine

________________________________________________________________________________YOUR POV: 

I had been taken by The Grabber three weeks ago to this date. When I got there everybody was alive, and we escaped. However, that doesn't stop it from being traumatic. I always have nightmares about him, he won't leave me alone. 

He's always there. Even when I beg and beg him not to be. To leave me alone. He was always there with that sadistic smile, and that fake charm in his voice. My boyfriend, Robin, was always there after these nightmares, something I praise him for. 

Today was like any other day. Robin and I had decided to watch 'Enter the Dragon'  his all time favorite movie. I watched it with him, partially because I liked the movie and partially because I loved him. 

After a while, I was exhausted, and laid on his chest. He hugged me, and played with my hair. That only made me more exhausted, as he smiled down at me. I'm glad to say I'm his partner, and I think he loves me. 

I fell asleep shortly after, his cold hands still playing around with my hair. He felt like a soft pillow, and I felt safe in his arms as he held me. He was my favorite person, my sanctuary. 

________

I woke up to a familiar scene around me. 'Oh sh*t' I thought, looking around the gloomy basement. This time I was the only one there, except the evil eyes staring back at me. 

The Grabber. 

"I know you're scared..but I'm not going to hurt you. Nothing bad is going to happen here." he giggled, his human charm humming in his voice. My eyes watered, I was terrified. Not again, not again. 

I couldn't do this again. I banged on the door, the walls, nothing. Absolutely nothing. This time I really wouldn't make it out alive. I was screaming "HELP ME! PLEASE HELP ME!" but I got nothing. No where. 

I decided to try everything. I grabbed the carpets and attempted to stack them up and reach the window. But it didn't work, and I fell and hit the ground. Pain seared in my side, as I sat on the dirty and dusty ground and cried. 

I cried until I couldn't breathe, and my whole entire body shook in fear. I cried until the tears stopped pouring, as if I didn't have any left. I cried until I literally couldn't anymore, and was forced to regain my breath. 

As I was attempting to breathe, The Grabber opened the chamber again. "Sampson!" he called, and I screamed, standing up. The pitbull came and ran down the stairs, his ferocious eyes staring into mine. 

The Grabber held a knife, as he leapt towards me. 

And then, just like always, 

I woke up. 

___________

I sat up, sweating and crying, which woke up Robin in the process. He looked at me, the tears strained against my eyes, and hugged me. "What's wrong love?" he asked, sympathetically. "H-he was there again!" I cried, as he held me closer towards his chest. 

"Shhh shh" he sighed, rubbing my back softly. He then kissed my head, and played with my hair with his free hand. "Go back to sleep mi amor" he whispered, and I shook my head 'no'. 

"Why not?" 

"I don't want to see him again" 

He got up, grabbed a cool cloth, and wiped my face with it. "Then I'll protect you. Now please, it's 2:00AM" he muttered, and I nodded, laying back on his chest. He grabbed onto me again, kissed my head, and buried his face in my neck. 

Then you both fell asleep, knowing he was dead. 

Forever 

================================================================================