13 | robin and steve

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
robin and steve

CHAPTER THIRTEENrobin and steve

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*・✧

Robin couldn't concentrate on the movie in front of her.

She still felt a bit odd, her mind was whirling and fingertips felt a bit tingly. And for some reason, Azalea was at the forefront of every thought she had.

She couldn't just sit here anymore. To find Azalea, to find a hot-dog on a stick—it didn't matter. She just had to move.

Robin turned to Steve who was shoveling copious amounts of popcorn into his swollen face.

"Wanna get out of here?"

"Yes, yes," Steve nodded fast, ditching his bag of trash-popcorn.

The two left the theatre quietly. Robin let Steve lead the way, but they didn't make it very far, making a pitstop at the water fountain.

Steve nearly stuck his entire face into the stream of water, swallowing deep gulps of water at a time.

Robin rocked on her heels, "So, like, I wasn't totally focused in there or anything, but...I'm pretty sure that mom was trying to bang her son."

"Wait, wait," Steve gasped for air, water dribbling down his chin, "the hot chick was Alex P. Keaton's mom?"

"Yeah, I'm pretty sure."

"But they're the same age."

"No, but he went back in time."

"Then why is it called 'Back to the Future'?"

"He has to go back to the future because he's in the past. So, the future is actually the present, which is his time." Robin tried to explain, but honestly her brain just felt like mush.

Steve gulped down more water, "What?"

Robin pushed him away from the fountain, "No, no, it's my turn. You've had enough."

She genuinely couldn't remember the last time she drank water, but Robin was convinced the cold fountain water was the best thing she had ever tasted in her life.

"Hey, Robin." Steve called out, pulling her out of her daydream about water, "You gotta check this out."

She walked over to him, following his gaze at the ceiling above them.