Chapter 2

Y/n's POV

It had been about a week or so since I got back home. I had everything for school ready and I was pretty much settled in.

School started in 4 days so I still had a little time. Even though seeing my school stuff and school commercials was killing me, I tried to focus on the summer I still had.

I decided I wanted to go visit Topper, so I called him and he picked up.

"Hey y/n, what's up?" He asked.

"Hey Top, I just wanted to see what you were doing. I figured we could catch up before school started." I told him.

"Yea that's cool. I'm not doing anything now so you can come over." He said.

"Ok cool, I'll see you in a bit." I said

"Bye!" He shouted and then hung up. I laughed and got my skate board before saying goodbye to my mom.

His house was only a few down from mine so it wasn't far. When I got there, I knocked and his mom answered.

"Hi aunty." I waved and she pulled me into a hug.

"Jesus you've grown, I haven't seen you in a while." She said smiling.

"Yea I've been here a few time but I guess I just haven't stopped by." I said.

"We'll your gonna have to more often." She said.

"Yea of course, um where's Topper?" I asked her.

"Oh he's in his room, you can go up there." She said letting my in the house.

"Thanks!" I said running up the stairs.

"What's up ugly!" I ran in his room and jumped on his bed. He was sitting on his rolly chair at his desk.

"Jesus Christ you've grown." Was his first reaction.

"Holy shit I grew boobs?" I said sarcastically.

"Your mom said the same thing." I laughed and so did he.

"Damn, I haven't seen you in forever... so what's been going on? How was Chicago?" He asked me.

"Oh ya know it was fun. I mean I'm middle school I was acting like a high schooler so I guess I get a couple extra years of drinking and smoking before it becomes an addiction. What kind of trouble have you gotten into lately?" I asked him.

"Nothing really. I mean I party a lot but that's about it. There's actually a party tomorrow night if you wanna come. It'll be at the Cameron's house. You know them right?" He question.

"Dude when I lived her I stayed hidden in my room. And I did the same when I visited, I don't know anyone." I told him.

"Ok then I'll pick you up. It'll be at my girlfriends house. She's cool I think you'll get along... well maybe not. I don't know you guys are two different people." He chuckled.

"I don't know is she hot, might try to steal her from you?" I said.

"First of all yes she is hot and second of all fuck off." He said and I laughed.

"What about the whole Kook vs Pogue thing? Is that still going on?" I asked him.

"Of course it is." He said as if it was obvious.

"God your so judgmental. Be honest would you even talk to me if I wasn't your cousin?" I asked giving him a knowing look. He didn't answer.

"See I mean there's really nothing off about me, other than my piercings and the one tattoo I have. Plus I mean jeans and a band T? Not that out of the ordinary." I said

"Wait you got a tattoo?" He asked

"Oh yea, Nirvana angel. Isn't it pretty?" I lifted my shirt showing him the tattoo on my stomach.

"Jesus Christ my mother would kill me." He said

"Trust me I know. What time does this party start?" I asked him.

"Around 9 but be ready by 8 because I'm going early to help set up." He said.

"Whatever, I'll see you tomorrow then. Ima go to the beach with my sisters. I promised them." I told him.

"Cool yea, I'll see you later. It's nice to have you home." He said

"Yea." I said walking out and leaving.

I rode my skateboard back to the house and out on my swimsuit. I helped the girls get ready.

I had the girl's sand toys and floaties along with sunscreen and towels.

I didn't have a car and my mom was at work so I pulled them in they're wagon while they ate baby carrots and water.

"Y/n how long?" Leah wined.

"We don't even live that far calm down we just started walkin." Laura said.

"Be quiet!" Leah yelled.

"No you!" Laura argued back.

"Both of you stop or we won't go to the beach." I said

"Sorry Y/n." They both said at the same time.

"It's ok." All of a sudden I heard a horn honking.

"Hey y/n, need a ride?" It was Topper. Someone else was driving. The boy from the store...

"Uhh no thanks, I think we'll be ok." I told him as I made eye contact with the boy.

"You sure." Top asked

"Uh- yea I'm ok." I said shaking out of my trance.

"Ok I'll see you tomorrow, bye girls." Top waved at the twins.

"Bye bye!" The both shouted as we kept walking.

The rest of that day was spent at the beach, just me and the girls. When we walked back my brother and Chrissy were in the front yard yelling at each other.

"Jesus all I wanted to do was play my game!" He shouted.

"We'll you weren't paying attention to me, and we just got back!" Chrissy yelled.

"Go inside girls." I said as I led them to the front door, then went to out they're wagon away.

"Jesus Chrissy I just need a little space! You've been at my house for almost 2 weeks now!" He screamed. Which was true, I didn't mind her being there but she was definitely clingy.

"Whatever then fine! I'll leave!" She started walking down the side walk.

"Wait Chrissy!" He shouted.

"You don't have to walk! God damn it." He rubbed his forehead.

"Girl troubles huh?" I teased.

"Fuck off y/n." I snickered as I walked inside.

Now I know the party wasn't till tomorrow but I needed to figure out what to where.

I debated on being basic and dress like all the other kooks around here and dressing like me. I mean I guess I did like the style... I'll dress basic.

I picked out a tube top and a pair of shorts. I got a a bracelet and picked out my stud earrings.

I decided that this would be fine and I placed it on my counter in the bathroom for tomorrow.

I hopped in the shower and washed off all the sand before doing a full skincare routine in my towel.

I then changed into a big hoodie and shorts.

I brushed my teeth and went to say good night to my mom.

Finally I went to sleep...