Updated Character Stats

Gary Whiteborn (Ren Dover):

Age: 12

Core stage: Initial Silver

Elemental Affinities: Wind, lightning, sound and illusion.

Main spells: Lightning mana zone, lightning stomp, zeus armour, sound pulse, first movement of the keiki style: quick slash, second movement of the keiki style: horizon splitting slash, third movement of the keiki style: void step and fourth movement of the keiki style: world splitter.

Skills: 'Eyes of Chronos' to slow down time and to react to movements. Swordsmanship of the highest level.

The fourth movement is basically a stronger version of the second movement. In terms of raw power, the second movement is second strongest. The third movement is the second fastest after the first movement.

Power of movements ranking:

4th > 2nd > 3rd > 1st

Speed of movements ranking:

1st > 3rd > 2nd > 4th

Overall strength level: SS-class (Peak silver core stage, almost at Alea's level.)

Lancelot Orbel (Yuno):

Age: 12

Core stage: Light Yellow

Elemental Affinities: Wind and Gravity

Contract with wind spirit, Sylph

Main Spells: Mana zone of wind, wind blades and arrows, Sylph's breath, Spirit of Zephyr, Spirit of Boreas, Spirit of Euros, Spirit's Hushed Dance and Spirit Storm.

Skills: High affinity with Sylph and highest level of mana control and affinity.

Overall strength level: SS-class (High silver core stage to peak silver core stage, weaker than Gary Whiteborn)

Arthur Leywin (Grey):

Age: 12

Core stage: Solid Yellow

Elemental affinities: Fire, wind, water, earth, lightning, ice and gravity.

Beast will of Sylvia, an Indrath

Main Spells: Absolute Zero, thunderclap impulse, blue flames, black lightning and realmheart.

Skills: Highest level of swordsmanship and great fighting experience.

Overall strength level: S-class to SS-class (Around mid-silver core stage or at the level of Virion.)

Alistair Leywin:

Age: 12

Core stage: Light Yellow

Elemental Affinities: Fire, lightning and wind.

Main Spells: Blue fire, Thunder Form, Black Flames of Annihilation.

Skills: Eyes capable of seeing action in slow motion, capable of seeing mana particles and aether particles, capable of conjuring powerful black flames of destruction and allow him to see the flow of mana and aether through somebody's body, allowing him to help in assimilation.

Overall strength level: S-class to SS-class (Slightly weaker than Arthur.)

Rachel Glidesburn:

Age: 12

Elemental Affinities: Earth and water.

Main Spells: Mana zone of water, Mana zone trap, high pressure jets of water, water dome, liquid stage.

Skills: Knowledge about tbate (not that helpful in real battle.)

Overall strength level: S-class (Initial silver core stage)