CHAPTER- 4

Yuppppiiiiii guys!!! 1k this soon.
Thank you so much 🥺❤️

_____ ❤️❤️

O.. Mere Mann Yeh Bata De Tu
Kis Or Chala Hai Tu
Kya Paaya Nahin Tune
Kya Dhoond Raha Hai Tu

Jo Hai Ankahi, Jo Hai Ansuni
Woh Baat Kya Hai Bata
Mitwa...
Kahe Dhadkane Tujhse Kya
Mitwa...
Yeh Khudse Toh Na Tu Chhupa

______ ❤️❤️

In the Evening...

Akshita was in the Kitchen cutting veggies but, in her mind, the Office act was running, How Ekansh called her Name, how he told her that the way he reacted was because of his father, She will not lie if she didn't feel bad of course, It's a Husband's duty to protect his wife he doesn't need any Reason.

Her thoughts broke when Tara came inside the Kitchen running.

"What happened Tara, why are you running?" Akshita asked her.

"Bhabhi woh...woh.." Tara stuttered not knowing what excuse she should make.

Of course, she will not go tell her Bhabhi the truth, that she was running after challenging her husband who was finding her to kiss, and she is sure he will take it, that too in front of Akshita, because  Avyansh Raghuvanshi never loses any Challenge, she regrets giving him the challenge now. Before her dear husband comes, she must make Akshita leave the kitchen.

Akshita snapped her fingers in front of her.

"What happened? Tell me" She asked with a frown.

"Bhabhi...woh..woh...Ekansh Bhaiya!! He is calling you in your room" she said immediately when she remembered Ekansh going upstairs.

"KYAAA!?!?" Akshita screamed in shock with wide saucer eyes making Tara jump at her place.

(WHAT!?!?)

"Bhabhi, What Happened? I just said bhaiya is calling you." She said getting scared.

"You are joking!!" She said not believing her words, Tara widened her eyes.

"N..NO... Why will I lie Bhabhi?" She replied with a nervous smile.

"You Sure? You didn't hear anything else??" She asked more like wished looking at her with doubt.

"Bhabhi Bhaiya told me to send you right now! Now go, he was already looking angry" Tara said, getting irritated at her sweet bhabhi's Q&A session.

Akshita nodded while gulping and went from there.

'Why is he calling me? Is she telling the truth? He was angry, what if he threw his Anger on me?' Akshita thought while going upstairs.

***

"So, you are here!" Avyansh said entering the kitchen.

Tara widens her eyes and looks at him pleadingly.

"Avy please baby not here...I take my Challenge back, please" Tara said moving backward while he came towards her.

"No wifey! You know Avyansh Raghuvanshi never backed off from his Challenges, Now I must complete it" he said with a smirk.

"Avy please na...I promise in the room please I will do whatever you say, here someone will see us, please!" she requests and he stops in front of her.

"Anything? You will do whatever I ask?" He asked while raising his left eyebrow.

"Yes Anything, but not now," Tara said, looking here and there if someone is present.