Chapter 34

Y/n pov

I sat down at the skate park as Zack was showing Billie how to ride a skate board.

I had road around doing the few tricks I know. Kennedy riding around on her board. I heard a loud car come up as Kennedy came up to me. We both looked seeing Alyssa and Anna jamming out.

I giggled as I saw another car pull up. I saw Finneas and Billie mom get out as Anna and Alyssa got out.

"Were you the one that stole my sister from us?" I froze as Finneas walked over to the gate. We rented out the park so no one could bother us. I mean me and Billie meeting will break the internet.

"Uhh I didn't steal her. I only offered her-" Finneas laughed as Billies mom watched Billie ride along in a straight path.

"Im joking Y/n. Im finneas by the way." I sighed as he stuck out his hand. I shook his hand and looked at Anna as she sat down next to me.

Finneas and Kennedy started talking as Emma ran over to Zack.

"How was shopping bub?" Anna sighed as she rested her head against my shoulder. I rubbed her back as she waved to finneas.

"Stressful. We have everything but we need to build the cribs, changing tables, set up the dresser and buy more clothes and diapers." I giggled as she was not the happiest of doing that shopping but was happy jt was done.

"I say we have the baby shower before  you buy more diapers. I know people are gonna give us loads." Anna nodded as out baby shower was three days after my concert. And Billies.

Billie walked over as Anna smiled at her. Billie stood in front of us as I stuck my fist out.

"Not bad for your first time."

"That shit was scary as hell tho." I laughed as Anna stood up. Billie and her hugged as Kennedy came up to me.

"Let them meet eachother. I wanna skate." I agreed as I kissed Anna's head letting her know j was gonna skate again. I put my board going down into the bowl.

I rode along and jumped into the air at the other side. I came back down as Kennedy crossed me at blazing speed.

I watched as she hit the ramp and went farther than the padding was.

Me ans Zack both saw it and ditched out boards. I ran towards Kennedy as everyone else was minding their business. The other boys were just skating around not really paying attention.

I climbed out of the bowl seeing Kennedy laying on the ground in pain and shock. I slid over tearing my hand from the cement and sat next ro Kennedy.

"Hey you ok?"

"Yeah what hurts ken?" Kennedy held up her hand and out of everything we expected.

Broken neck.

Head cracked open.

Broken back.

She held up her pinky and ring finger that were popped out of place.

She has broken these fingers before on a brick wall. And when she got surgery on them it got messed up along the way because they can pop out of place easily.

I looked at Kennedy as Zack started laughing a little. Kennedy grabbed her ring finger and popped it back in.

She then popped her pinky in qs I checked her for anything else she can't see or feel.

"You fucking scared me bro. Don't do that shit." I said as I pointed at her. Kennedy looked at my hand as I looked down at it as well.

My knuckles had dragged against the cement causing them to bleed and have some deep cuts in them.

"Zack first aid kit."

"Yeah let's go get that cleaned." We all nodded as I helped Kennedy up. We walked back over to the little table and bench area seeing Anna and Alyssa talking.

Billie was riding around the bowl as the boys were still rocking.

Billie rode by us smiling until she saw my hand.

"Did you punch something?"

"No I slid to dumbass over here who scared the shit out of me." Billie giggled as Kennedy scratched her neck.

I sat at the table as Anna qnd Alyssa looked at my hand.

"Babe what exactly happened?"

"Kennedy jumped. I slid. I'm just bleeding because I don't feel it." Anna nodded as she kept talking to Alyssa.

"Wow I see yoy worry more for my bestfriend more than your girlfriend. I see how is-" Alyssa slapped Kennedy jn the chest as Zack dumped some alcohol on the cuts.

I smacked the table as Anna rubbed my back. He wiped the blood away qnd wrapped my knuckles.

I stood up thanking him seeing the time.

"Hey bubbs I gotta go alright. I love you please be safe."

"Of course babe. I'm not leaving without Alyssa and Kennedy anyways. I love you too." I smiled and kissed Anna.

I walked over to Billie and gave her a hug.

"I'll see you Saturday?"

"Yep. Remember to just relax and be yourself at my concert."

"You think I'm gonna remember that?" Billie giggled as she hugged me back. I pulled back ans said goodbye to everyone else as I got in my rental car.

Yeah so my old jeep uhh... exploded.

So I am driving this rental replacement car before my insurance company can get me another jeep.

I pulled out my phone calling the same number from before as I drove to the address I was given.

"Uh hello?"

"Hey girls this is Y/n."

"OH MY GOD SHE ACTUALLY CALLED US AGAIN." I heard Alli say as Brittany sighed. I laughed as I stopped at a light.

"So I have a question for you girls?"

"What is it?"

"Well I have two. But first one is more like happening. So I just happen to have two backstage passes to my concert. And I have been wondering who I should give-"

"OH MY GOD PLEASE TELL ME ITS US. OH PLEASEEEE-"

"Alli be quiet I don't need you screaming when we could be getting a deal... continue." I giggled as I started driving again seeing a forest.

"Would you guys like to have those tickets?" I heard both of them scream saying yes but it was hard fo tell because of the screaming.

"So yes?"

"Y/n I would be honored." Alli said as I heard Brittany sigh again. I giggled qs I got out seeing someone ready to take me to the spot.

"Alright thanks. Show up at the stadium at 3 o clock at the A doors. I'll have my security guard come and get you guys. Also there will be a special guest with me for the concert so you will meet them as well." The girls agreed as I said my goodbyes.

I walked over ro the lady and smiled. We walked up the trails as I smiled looking g around.

This was my life.

Being a famous lesbian.

Making new friends.

Ans just living life man.