Chapter 33

Not long after Lu Meifeng finished crying, the door to their bedroom suddenly opened. A messy haired, cute little girl appeared, rubbing her groggy eyes. She was wearing a brand new pink pajamas decorated with dozens of little hello kitties.

The little girl then trotted slowly behind Lu Meifeng and gave Lu Meifeng's cheek a resounding kiss. Her kiss brought a gentle smile on the mother's face.

Shao Yu shifted her gaze to her brother and opened her arms. Knowing what she wanted, Shao Boya put down the Christmas lights in his hands and went over to pick up the little girl.

The little girl wrapped her arms around him and rested her cheek over his shoulder. When she spoke, her voice sounds hoarse and dry, yet she still sounds pitiful and full of cuteness. " Good afternoon, Brother. " Greeted Shao Yu.

Shao Yu lifted up her face and noticed her brother's stare. " W-what is it? "

Shao Boya asked with a poker face. " Where's my kiss? "

Hearing the tone of jealousy in his voice. Lu Meifeng, behind them burst out of laughter. Shao Yu also smiled and giggled, realizing that her brother was jealous of not getting a kiss.

Shao Boya pointed at his cheek, and his cute little sister finally gave him a resounding kiss too. Shao Boya was satisfied, he rubbed Shao Yu's head tenderly before climbing down the stairs while carrying her.

" Are you hungry? " Asked Shao Boya in a gentle tone.

Shao Yu nodded and said she wanted to eat sandwich and pineapple juice.

The pair of siblings went to the kitchen as Shao Boya prepared snacks for the cute little girl who obediently listened to their mother to sleep at noon.

Lu Meifeng didn't stop them and instead felt good in the heart, seeing their interaction.

Not long after they entered the kitchen. Someone suddenly knocked on their front door. Lu Meifeng could clearly see who it was. She saw several people in front of their door, carrying boxes. In front of the group is Yi Meilin, he was wearing a black suit and silver rimmed glasses with silver chains, exuding a lot of intellectual charms.

Seeing him, Lu Meifeng felt her heart throb, pounding for being attracted.

Alas ... Yi Meilin is still really handsome... No wonder Shao Yu is so cute.

The said handsome Yi Meilin winked at her and curved the corner of his lift. Lu Meifeng glared at him.

It is so hard to pretend not being attracted to someone who's charming and full of presence.

Lu Meifeng climbed down the stairs and went to open the door. She had just opened the door when Yi Meilin suddenly gushed forward and hugged her.

She was caught off guard.

Not only did Yi Meilin hugged her, he also kissed her lips, cheeks, forehead and nose.

Lu Meifeng's brain immediately broke down, her heart rapidly beat and she has zero resistance.

Before Yi Meilin could shower Lu Meifeng with kisses. Shao Yu suddenly appeared and blinked at them.

Yi Meilin who was embracing Shao Yu's mother immediately froze. Lu Meifeng also turned stiff and turned her head to look behind.

Shao Yu was chewing on a simple sandwich while watching them.

" Uncle Yi, the people behind cannot enter. "

Hearing her words, Yi Meilin recalled his people and immediately entered and removed himself in front of the doorway.

The people carrying the heavy boxes full of books sighed in relief. They have been carrying heavy boxes for who knows how long, their boss just wouldn't stop feeding them dog food.