XXX

Hours have passed but Nayeon and Momo hasn't gone home yet, I and the other girls have already prepared to fetch the other two girls at the airport.

“Ugh! I still can't contact them. It goes straight to the voice mail.” Jihyo groaned as well as Jeongyeon who got bored by waiting because of the two.

“Let's just go and just leave them a message that we are all headed.” Jeongyeon said, as we nodded our head in agreement.

We need to be early since Sana and Tzuyu's flight will arrive any moment now. We all headed to our respective car. Dahyun is with us, sitting at the back while Mina is in the passenger seat along with me who's going to drive.

While Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung are in the other car. I started the engine and made our way to the airport, while Jeongyeon is in the back tailing our car.

“Did Momo text you Dah?” I asked Dahyun who's been quiet at the back.

“No, I've been calling her phone but it also goes straight to voicemail.” She said, looking at the building outside.

“Maybe they stop over at the convenient store or something.” Mina mumbled, also looking outside.

After a good minutes of driving we already arrive at the airport and just waiting here at the waiting area waiting for the two to show up.

....

“Their plane have landed, why are they not still here?” Jihyo asked, still roaming her eyes just incase she see the two.

“I already contacted Sana, but her phone is out of coverage.” You mumbled, still contacting Sana.

“I also can't contact Tzuyu.” Mina said, as she also grows worried with her two friends.

“Why don't you call Tzuyu's parents Y/n?” Chaeyoung suggested as you just nodded your head and contacted Tzuyu's parents.

After a minute of rings Tzuyu's dad pick up his phone when he saw his phone light up with your name on his screen.

“Hello, uncle?” You greeted, as he greeted you happily.

“Y/n! Is my daughter there? Tell her we already miss her.” The man said happily from the other line which make you frown hearing the words he said.

“Um.. uncle. That's the thing, I thought they'll be here but we haven't seen them yet. They are supposed to be here already.” You mumbled, as the back of your neck is getting sweaty and you don't really like the feeling of it.

“Oh, what do you mean? Their plane should have landed by now. We escorted them to the airport.” Tzuyu's father said, worried in his voice is evident.

“Hmm, I'll call you later uncle.” You said, bidding your good-byes to Tzuyu's father. While the girls have been worried also to the fact that your friends have been missing.

Still can't contact the two also.” Dahyun said, as her suspicion grows probably that their missing friends got kidnapped.

“Where the fuck are they?!” You shouted in your mind, you and Dahyun have the same suspicion too.

“Guys..” Mina mumbled in the corner, as you and the girls turn your head to her. “Someone's calling.” She mumbled, as Jeongyeon snatch her phone and answered it with loud speaker on.

.....

Your Pov.

“Hello? Who's this?” Jeongyeon answered, as she put a shh sign while listening to the phone.

“Well.. I thought miss Myoui would be the one to answer but hey there miss Yoo. Do you wanna hear your girlfriends voice?” The caller said.

Ahhhh stop!” Nayeon's voice can be heard from the other line that made the girls alerted.

“Is that Nayeon!?” Jeongyeon shouted, earning a look from the people inside the airport.

“Yes dear, your two friends will be here too. The other one got conscious so you can't talk to her.” The caller said laughing hysterically. “If you want to see them alive and breathing, bring Kim Y/n to me and your friends will be safe.” I got too stunned, the kidnapper want me. “Oh, one more thing. Don't involve the police or else, I'll kill them.” The caller mumbled before the call got end.

The girls look at me, as Mina hug me tight that she don't want to let go. The four girls have been abducted and I don't who's the culprit behind it.

“If you're thinking about going alone, no we won't allow you!” Jeongyeon said as I just shake my head.

“They wanted me Jeong, I wanted to save the girls.” I mumbled as I heard Mina's sob. “But I'm not dumb to go alone, I have someone who can help us.” I said, grabbing my phone from my pocket and dialed someone.

Yoooow wassup! Wassup? Ouch- honey stop!” My sister Tae-ri greeted me as I chuckled when I heard a slap, probably came from Jiyeon.

“Unnie, I need your help.” I mumbled. I know Tae-ri can help me with this.

“Spill the tea.” She said from the other line.

“My friends got abducted, and I really need your help about this.” I replied, waiting for her to talk.

“My dear sister, you know that I'm here in the Philippines right now with Jiyeon for vacation, but yeah whatever. I'll talk to your other unnie, she can help us with this too. Expect us in an hour, we'll be there.” She mumbled, as I thanked her enough before we bid our goodbyes.

“They have send an address.” Jeongyeon mumbled, still clutching Mina's phone.

Unknown:
Be here at xxx-xxx-xxxx, 7 am. I'll be expecting your arrival, Kim Y/n.

This kidnapper is fucking dumb, giving me the opportunity to think for a plan.

“What should we do?” Dahyun asked me. I know she's worried not just for Momo but also for the other girls.

“Let's go home first. Let's make a plan.” I said, holding Mina's hand tight but not to tight to hurt her.

We got out from the airport and headed towards our car, We checked the wheels, and under incase they're plotting something. When I know that we are safe, I signal Jeongyeon to go ahead first. And I will be the one to tail behind them.

***********************************

Here's a promise gays!

Adiós Amigos! ❤️