xɪɪɪ: ᴡᴀɪᴛ- ɪꜱ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴅᴀɴᴅᴇʟɪᴏɴ ᴡɪɴᴇ ɢᴜʏ?

Heiozu and I had parted after I gave him some information. I told him where I used to live, the kind of people there, and everything I remember about that day I woke up with the sheep form and the night before. He had told me that he was going to go investigate my house in Liyue to see if he could find any clues. 

So here I am again, alone.

"There's something you didn't tell them." I heard a familiar high pitched voice say.

'Wait.... Paimon? Is that Paimon's voice?'

I walked up a flight of stairs and turned my head to see non other then Paimon and Aether. 

I walked over to the duo but they didn't seem to realize I was there.

"So you do remember him! That green guy!" Paimon said. I popped up from behind Aether like a creep and said, "What green guy?" "Ah! Y/n!" Paimon said surprised as Aether jumped a bit too but didn't say anything nevertheless. "It's-" The fairy girl started to answer my question but stopped. "He looked just like that guy down there!" She pointed to a boy running across town.

'Wait- Is that Dandelion Wine guy?'

"Well... It looks like him." Aether said with a 'are you stupid' face. "What?!" Paimon said confused. "Quickly we have to follow him!" Paimon said as she started to float quickly down the stairs. "What-." I started but Paimon was already off. "I'll tell you about it later." Aether said to me and I nodded in response before he ran off after the young girl.

'Didn't he tell me that he would be by the Barbatos statue when he came back?'

-Timeskip-

I walked onto the platform and looked around a bit only for my eyes to stop when I saw a flash or green.

'Oh, there he is.'

I walked over to the boy. He seemed to be setting thing up and getting ready to play a song. 

I tapped on his cheek which caused him to look up at me which caused his face to light up. "Y/n!" He said before quickly standing up and hugging me. "Hi to you too." I mumbled as I had my face buried in his shoulder. He let go of me and smiled before saying, 

"Did you come to listen to my song?" I shook my head and said, "I just came to see you. But I'm here anyway so I guess." I said with a shrug. Venti nodded and stood up holding his lyre. "Oh is it okay that I sit right here?" I asked as I pointed to the spot next to where he was standing. Venti nodding and said, "It might be a little loud though." I nodded before plopping down right where I stood and sat in a Indian style position. 

Venti started to strum the strings on his lyre creating a beautiful tune. After awhile people started to gather around to listen to the peaceful music.

'I guess he wasn't lying when he told me he plays beautiful music.'

As the song came close to and end I saw the same duo I was  talking to a second ago walking through the crowd. 

'About time they got here.'

As they looked around a bit there eyes stopped on me and both of there eyes widened. I just lazily waved to them still listening to the bard's song. 

After a minute or so the song ended and people started to scatter off in different directions. 

Aether and Paimon walked up to where me and Venti were while I stood up and brushed invisible dirt off my shorts. 

"Y/n you know the weird green guy?!" Paimon asked me confused. Aether's brows furrowed in confusion as he looked at me and the bard. "Yea he is my fri-" 

"I'm her boyfriend!" I paused for a minute and stared at Venti with a 'are you serious-' face. Aether and Paimon looked at us confused before there faces formed into shock. "W-WHAT?!" Paimon yelled confused as she rapidly looked back and fourth between me and Venti. "Your dating!? Why didn't you tell Paimon?!" Paimon asked confused. I blinked a couple times confused as I tried to process what the bard just said till I caught on. "Ha, you wish." I said with a scoff as I did a super epic sassy hair flip with the long hair that I didn't have. "Venti's an..... acquaintance of mine." I said with a shrug. Paimon just looked confused before saying, "So your not dating?" I shook my head as a no and Paimon sighed in relief. 

"Oh good. Paimon was rooting for Aether anyway." Paimon said. "Wait what-?" I asked confused as I looked at the blonde boy who's cheeks were lightly tinted pink. "Paimon I would rather date Aether then this dude-." I said with a small smile as I tried and succeeded to piss the bard off. "Now you just bullying me." Venti said with a sort of hurt face. "I thought you loved me but I guess I was too blind to see that a girl like you could never love me." Venti rhymed dramatically. "Oh shut it." I said with an eye roll. 

"Oh how you make my heart ache Chibi-chan." Venti said with a small pout. "Chibi? Where did that come from?" I asked confused. Venti grinned before quickly walking up to me and letting his face set just a couple inches away from mine. "Just your incredibly embarrassing short height." Venti said still grinning as I gave him a bored face. "I'm not short your all just freakishly tall." I said as I used to finger to push his face away from mine. Venti shrugged before saying, "Tell yourself what you would like to hear Chibi-chan." I glared at the before before scoffing and turned my head away from him. 

"Wait so you two know each other but your not dating-? But now it seems like your flirting- um. Paimon's confused." Paimon said as her eyes turned into swirls and she put her hands on the sides of her head. 

"Venti's my friend. Apparently he is more mischievous and flirty then I thought." I said with a shrug. "And your okay with it?!" Paimon asked confused. "Yea? This is too much talking my throat hurts." I frowned as I rubbed my throat. 

Y/n was never one that liked to talk for a long amount of time so sparking up a conversation with someone tired the girl out.

There was silence for a second while Y/n had a very conflicted face on. "Paimon." Y/n suddenly said which caught the fairy's attention. "I need you to come up with an ugly nickname for Venti." "Huh?" Venti asked confused with a dumbstruck face. "That's Paimon's specialty!" Paimon said with a grin and then she started to think. "Wait are you sure you want to-" "Tone deaf bard!" Paimon announced wit a large grin cutting Venti off mid speech. I clapped quickly with my hands in front of my chest. 

Venti looked defeated as I clapped while Aether just sighed used to our antics by now. 

"Wait- aren't we forgetting something?" Paimon asked suddenly to Aether. "Wait- you guys are." Venti started to speak as he looked at Paimon and Aether wide eyed. "Oh that right! Your the ones that scared Dvalin away." Venti said. "Dvalin? Who's that?" Paimon asked confused as she put her hands behind her back. "Lisa told us already weren't you listening?" Aether asked the girl. 

"Of course she wasn't she's Paimon." I said reasonably. "Hey!" Paimon yelled at me. "That is true." Aether said with a shrug. "Don't agree with her!" Paimon yelled again with an angry face which made me laugh slightly. "Don't laugh!" Paimon said sounding more angry. 

"Were getting off track." Aether said with a poker face.

"Is this normal?" Venti asked confused while Aether just nodded at the bard. 

"Aether's right Paimon's getting off track!" Paimon said as she vigorously side to side. "Isn't that normal for you though Paimon? You can never focus on anything it's really an awful trait." I said as I shook my head side to side solemnly. You should really get that fixed Paimon or no one will like you." "Shut up!" Paimon yelled at me. 

"I can't tell if she's being sarcastic or serious." Venti said confused as he looked at me. "Sarcastic. But this will go on for awhile so get comfortable." Aether answered the bard with a sigh.

And Aether was right. This fight went on for a long while.