Chapter 8

Oh shit.

This is so wrong. I'm going to enter the house where they had first taken me to after having kidnapped me.

I was removing my hood since I was feeling so hot when suddenly, the blood in my face drain as Chris knocked on the door. Wait. Why is he knocking? There's someone inside?!

My question was instantly answered when the door flew open to reveal a short woman. The first thing I noticed was her eyes...they were the amazing ones that Blake had. She had shiny brown hair and she was wearing the hugest smile I had ever seen.

"Oh my god, welcome future Lu-"

"AHEM," Chris interrupted and gave her a look.

"Wait. Don't tell me that you didn't tell her that she was the future Lun-"

"AHEM!" Chris said more urgently. I frowned as he quickly leaned and whispered very loudly to the woman.

"Sorry for the rudeness, I was just forced to do it- Blake's orders," he said and the woman made an 'o' in understanding...the problem is that I didn't understand what he meant. This made me scowl in annoyance.

"Excuse me, but if you're going to whisper so loudly and talk about me, then I'd rather you do it somewhere far from me because it's really rude and bothering me," I huffed.

Chris and the woman were staring me with their eyes wide as saucers before they both did something insanely insane. They looked at each other with their humongous grins before turning back to me.

"Oh my-"

"-god," Chris finished for her and they both high fived. I furrowed my eyebrows and my frown deepened even more. What the hell?!

"Okay, it seems like I'll never understand the joke here," I muttered.

"Oh sweetie, we were just fooling around," The woman chuckled while I gaped at her. What the fucking HELL?! I whispered and was about a few meters away from her so how the hell did she hear?!

Did she have some kind of super hearing power? God what am I thinking about, I must have talked a little more loudly than I thought.

"Oh! Come on in sweetheart, I'm Blake's mother, Jenny," she smiled and I couldn't help but think: why wasn't Blake as nice as his mother?

"I'm Hayley," I mumbled.

"Oh my god, I'm so excited! Finally a girl will be in the house and I won't have to be surrounded by a batch of piggy men," she squealed which made Chris grumble in protest.

"It must have been hard to be surrounded by them," I agreed while vigorously nodding. I can't imagine the pain.

"You have no idea! And I'm also glad my Blakey has finally gotten a good girlfriend like you. It's been ages since I've been waiting for him to get-"

I halted in my step and snapped my head to Jenny in horror.

"What? N-" I started but Chris slapped his hand on my mouth and gave me a look. I sent him a burning glare. If Mia wasn't in my arms right now, I would have punched him.

"Oh yes! I forgot the cooking dinner, sweetie I'll be right back! Chris go show Hayley her room," Jenny squealed and ran out of the room.

"What was that about?" I blurted out angrily.

"What do you mean?" Chris shrugged innocently and took me upstairs.

"You know exactly what I mean! What the fuck was Blake's mother talking about when she said that Blake was my boyfriend?" I snapped.

"Don't go ballistic, but..." Chris smiled sheepishly. My eyes turned into slits.

"Go on."

"Okay....well, um, long story short: Blake told his mom that he had a girlfriend that would be living here since Jenny would have grounded Blake for life if she came to learn that he had blackmailed a girl into living with him. So the conclusion is: you're going to have to pretend to be his girlfriend if you want to stay in this house,"

"What?!" I screeched. Chris's hands flew to his ears just as I screamed.

"Quiet please, I have very sensible ears," he winced.

"Good then, I hope you suffer!" I roared making him whimper in pain. He deserves it!

"What's happening here? I'm actually trying to study," A door flew open and a girl about my age strutted out. Her face was thunderous.

"Emily-"

"Who's this?" Emily's face quickly metamorphosed into curiosity.

"Um, hi, I'm Hayley-" I started but Chris chirped in.

"-Blake's girlfriend,"

I shot a glare at Chris as Emily's mouth formed an 'o' shape before she erupted into squeals. Bipolar much?

"OMFG! Blake has a girlfriend and there's a girl in this house! And wait is that her bag! Wait is she going to live here? Oh my god, she's going to live here in the pack house! OH and she's so pretty! I can already think about the fun-" She went on at a hundred miles an hour but I only focused on two words: pack house. What was a pack house? Some kind of card filled house?

Frowning, I turned to Chris and asked, "What's a pack house?"

Chris went completely white and Emily instantly shut her mouth.

"Um...-" Chris mumbled.

"-She doesn't know?" Emily blanched.

"What don't I know?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"Um, nothing really don't sweat on it. Why don't you go put Mia in the room over there while I talk to Emily," Chris gave a pointed look at her while I just nodded slowly in confusion. What ever the hell was about to happen didn't seem to concern me.

I took my bag from his hand before walking down the hall where he had gestured. I halted in front of the door and slowly opened it- Chris and Emily's voices were already fading as I looked at the sight before me.

Beauty.

That was all I was seeing right now. I didn't even notice as my bag fell from my hand and landed with a thud on the ground. My eyes roamed around the place as if I hadn't ever seen something as beautiful as that.

A california king bed and a walk in wardrobe and another door which lead to the bathroom (I knew that since there was a paper hanging from the door knob that said 'Bathroom').

I took turtle steps to the bed and carefully laid Mia on it although my eyes hadn't left one thing...which was the fresco in front of me. It was simply amazing.

It was full of stars....twinkling in the midnight sky and there was a crescent moon. So perfectly shaped and painted among the sea of stars. I had never seen a painting as beautiful as that. Mia would love it too. I smiled and imagined Mia waking up to see something as incredible- she would probably think she was dreaming.

I chuckled and rolled on the bed beside her. I was on a cloud so soft and velvety. Sighing, I rolled over and closed my eyes. I'll unpack my stuff later, for now I just really wanted to sleep.

Before I fell asleep, one last thought ran through my mind:

Maybe it wasn't so bad to be staying here after all....

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Dear Earthlings,

Sorry for the slow and not even long update :-/ I just have so many tests coming up and I'm concentrating on it but I wanted to give you this update before starting to work hard as hell :-) Don't worry I'll be rewriting again in a week and a half about or maybe even less

XXXX Love you guys!