Chapter 65: Bar Fight

After they defeated, or Vanoss cutted the final boss, half an hour later, all of the adventurers returned to the surface outside of the dungeon.

Two hours later, all of the Adventurers Guild announce all over the city about the success subjugation of the 70th floor of the dungeon, the news spread like wildfire all over the nearby countries.

And as for the tragic casualties, more than 631  Adventurers died during the dungeon raid. While not big, it is still many, loosing 0.8% of the adventurers in Orazvil.

And as for the news of the group known as the Banana Bus Squad who are one of the Adventurers defeat the final boss, unfortunately didn't spread fast because not too many people witness it as they were busy dealing with thr injuries, however, only a few maybe more than 20 seen it and soon slowly spread all over Orazvil about the group.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few hours later, our lovable retarded heroes part ways with the Caeruleum Guardians as the group of seven men onward towards the 6th City District of the city, having their own fun.

Several hours has passed...

Everyone: CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG! CHUG!

Right now, most of Team 6 were having a drinking contest, everybody knows about it as one person still kickens without getting drunk, is the winner.

Everyone: Chug! Chug! Chug!

Vanoss: 😖

Delirious: 😵

Basically: 😩

Terroriser: 😣

Moo: 🤢

Nogla: *Gulp* *Gulp* *Gulp*

*Bam!*

Everyone: YAAAAAAAAAA!!

Nogla: That's right! Who's the champion here, motherfuckers! Yeah!

Nogla, raises another cup of beer in triumph before gulping the whole thing down.

Vanoss: Nogla wins... again (¬_¬)

Evan rolls his eyes before drinking a bit of more beer. This is the 14th time Nogla wins this round... usually.