Life Goes On~

Hey people well I'm sorry for irregular updates even though my exams are over. All thanks to that lovely rain and change in weather which lead to this massive headache, runny nose and throught ache.

Dont worry I'm better now but this cold is still bothering me and something else is also bothering me.

You know our class teacher made my crush sit in front of me around a week ago (I dont remember clearly) and I was very happy but he doesn't even acknowledge my existence like it's not that we haven't talked till now we have but today.....

Our class teacher was distributing our registers like she was calling our names and a child was passing the register. So she took my name and I raised my hand replying "yes ma'am"

'He' that is my crush turned around and asked "you are *******?" I was like "yeah" my partner says "you still dont know her name"

Like HE was the only one with whom I was kinda chatting on Monday and he is literally whipped for a girl that is his crush.

Well it's his choice whom he likes but the problem is with me like whenever I close my eyes his face comes in my mind. It may seem filmy or you may think that I'm making things but no I'm damn serious!!!!

Like I cant understand why the hell he is affecting me so much I just wanna get over that brat but I dont know how.

I just wanna stop thinking about him coz I know he won't like talk with me so how about I change my seat. Well idk

Seriously after telling you all I'm kinda feeling better so what should I post next?
Flirting session or some sought of activity or quiz?
Please comment down

Take care
Annyeong!!!