chapter 23.

023 — bad feeling

023 — bad feeling.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

"Uhm.. I mean- .." Jiwon muttered completely terrified, "Jiwon, did you see my..." Ni-ki appeared in the room.

He had a smile on his face at first, but as soon as he saw Jungwon turn to face him, he immediately took a step back, with shock written all over his face. After a while he quickly left the room. I didn't even have time to react, and Jungwon rushed right after him. Moments later we could hear them scream outside, regardless of the fact that it was pouring damn well.

"He won't hurt him, will he..?" the girl asked with a voice full of worry.

She was completely pale, her hands were trembling. The gleam in her eyes was incredibly beautiful. You just wanted to look into her eyes as long as u could.

"You know he won't," I assured her with a slight smile, "He's your second half, after all. And Jungwon is your brother. He can't do anything to Ni-ko even when got a little nervous, but he will be over soon. Don't worry, Ji." I smiled broadly, and walked over to the girl looking into her eyes.

Jiwon smiled back, and I finally saw the joy on her face. She was happy with what happened between her and Ni-ki. "I'm glad," I said, and hugged her tightly. The girl laughed loudly, and then jumped up several times, "Will you show me the sign?" I asked immediately.

There was a slight flush on her cheeks, but she nodded. She pulled up the sleeve of her T-shirt to reveal her right shoulder. The mark was round, with a few flowers in it. When she showed it to me, she was smiling broadly.

"It's wonderful!" she squealed in delight.

It was great seeing her in such a mood. She didn't want to be with Ni-ki in the beginning, but she really wanted to be like that. In fact, it was thanks to him, that she found her desired freedom. And that was all that mattered.