chapter 28.

028 — eavesdropping

028 — eavesdropping.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

The pack was at home for good. Everyone found a place for themselves, which didn't really suit Jiwon, who had to make her room available. Most of the male members of Taeyong's pack slept in the woods in the form of black wolves. After all, this was their daily life.

However, women could not accompany them, so we had to provide them with as much space as possible. Jiwon moved to Ni-ki, which of course she couldn't complain about, but she didn't want to give up her room. I had to help her take off all the dream catchers she didn't want to move without. It was not only an extra person in Ni-ki's room, but also a large box of dream catchers. But his face said it all. As long as Jiwon was with him, she could do with his bedroom whatever she wanted.

Jake moved to Jungmi's room, and released a room in the other house. Sunghoon moved in with Beomgyu and Taehyun, and several other people agreed to give up their rooms. Thanks to this, all women had a place to sleep. I heard that Yeeun was causing some trouble in this case, but no one wanted to tell me the details, and I didn't really ask.

My parents finally came back from their business trip, and invited my friends for a family barbecue. It made my dad a bit grumpy, but my mom, on the contary, was very pleased, even happy. She prepared a lot of food and drinks, we spread out a few tables in the garden so that everyone had a place to sit.

My parents knew that there were many of my friends, but they probably did not think that there were so many. When they arrived with several cars, we had nowhere to park them. Jungwon arrived on his motorcycle as usual, which Dad didn't like, but when he saw his mom hurling lightning from her eyes, he said nothing. At least he liked Chae and Heeseung right away. I felt just as if he had fallen in love with them.

"Aren't they too young to be already married?" my mother asked, surprised, "Is it because she's pregnant?" she asked, and covered her mouth with her hand.

"No, mom!" I said right away, "They got married when they were eighteen. But believe me when I say they really love each other." I explained it to mom, and chuckled after seeing the shock written all over her face.