chapter 32.

032 — unbelievable became the truth

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Sunghoon avoided talking about his second halfx so no one pushed him into any conversations. Heeseung, even though he wanted to know what his friend thought about it all, just let him be by himself.

I didn't want Sunghoon to leave with the other pack, but neither did I wanted him to suffer. And the sure thing was that if Hayun left without him, they would suffer.

"Ugh, Beomgyu move your ass!" Yeonjun screamed, nudging Beomgyu, who stretched out comfortably on the couch, completly ignoring the fact that he was taking three places. "Why? It's so comfortable~" the younger boy shrugged with a playful smirk on his lips.

In the kitchen you could also hear Sunoo complaining, "Where are my mint choco ice cream? Who ate them!" the boy groaned, searching for his ice cream in the freezer.

And more, more, more members of the two clans complaints and screams... Just a pure chaos.

"Could someone finally open these windows?! I can't breath!"

"Guys let's skip that movie, it's boring."

"No, leave it! I haven't watched this one yet!"

"I~'M GONNA SWI~NG, FROM THE CHANDELIERR~"

"LEAVE MY DONUT ALONE YOU LITTLE SHRIMP. I BOUGHT IT BY MYSELF-"

"BEOMGYU, I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU WON'T MOVE-"

"HYUKA STOP CHEATING AT THIS GAME!"