Chapter 65

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅• •❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

Grace, shaking her eyelashes at the sight of which she could not believe, carefully picked up the parchment she had dropped. After that, Grace brought it back to the front of the lamp and read it carefully, as if memorising what was written on it.

And when Grace's eyes read the last sentence, the words on the parchment were instantly distorted and returned to the "magical language" that Grace could not read. She gasped in surprise at the sight and dropped the parchment again.

'... ... What the hell is this?'

Grace still could not believe what had happened in front of her a while ago.

Suddenly, the letters shone and moved like dancing in front of her, changing from the magical language to the imperial one. And as soon as Grace finished reading it, the parchment turned back into a form she could not read again.

She felt her mind getting feverishly tangled like an entangled thread as the incomprehensible situation continued one by one.

'I can't read the magical language, but what was that? Could it be that I am able to read the magical language?'

Grace looked down at the piece of parchment she was holding with confused eyes and then immediately kept it down.

After that, she grabbed a book that stood out to her and brought it to the front of the glass lamp. It was in the hope that if she had the ability to read magical languages, she would be able to read other books without problems.

However, this time, the magical language that was written in the book did not appear to have changed to imperial language, and such a magical thing did not happen. So Grace became even more confused.

'Then what did I see earlier?'

Had she been dreaming while sitting a moment ago?

It was at that time when Grace had such doubts and closed a book written in a magical language that she still could not read.

[I have revealed the secret related to the deaths of Duchess Aileen and Duke Felix.]

Suddenly the voice of her father, Duke Alberton, came into her mind.

As if Duke Alberton was whispering directly into her ear, Grace was startled and dropped the book she was holding.

'What the hell is this? Ugh!'

Grace had to listen to the voices of the people who sounded like someone was compelled to speak in her head, with pain as if her head was going to split.

[It's a kind of 'forbidden magic' created by Duke Felix's mind.]

[Then.......]

[Using that magic, you can remove the curse mixed in his blood.]

The subtle voice of 'Duke Alberton', echoing in Grace's head, was persistently persuading someone.

And another "someone" who heard it soon hesitated for a moment at Duke Alberton's suggestion, and then replied as if he had made up his mind.

[Is that true? Can you really break the curse of the child and the curse of the royal family?]

[Of course. Believe in your convictions and your family, Your Majesty.]

Grace gasped at the following reply from Duke Alberton.

"......Your Majesty?"

Does that mean that the imperial family is behind the things that her father, Duke Alberton, has done so far?